Left weight watchers to try this, with FITBIT.

Options
2»

Replies

• KetchikanLadyDi
    KetchikanLadyDi Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request!

I'm a recovering WW-er (LOL) and recently stumbled on the combination of MFP and Fitbit. Haven't lost much yet but I'm feeling very motivated, especially as I start to gain MFP friends and see how great you're all doing.

Add me if you would like to, anyone!

Oh, and one of these days I'll get a picture up - I'm really not a blue shadow. :-)

Dahling- you wear the blue shadow well (o;
  • etroland
    Options
    Hi! I am also coming from WW. I've been thinking about canceling, as I'm a college student and really can't afford the monthly subscription (it really stacks up!). So I've bought a FitBit and think I'm going to convert. Hoping that's a good choice?? I too hit a certain weight and then couldn't get below it.

Please add me! I've never tried message boards or supporters, but I think it could really help!
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I too have used weight watchers years ago and dropped over 100 pounds. This time I want more of a nutritional aspect and a life style change so it becomes a permanent weight loss. Don't have to loose as much as last time. But I am taking the first step forward. Looking forward to learning new ways to cook, exercise, and just move forward in my new journey to a healthier me.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I sort of did WW but didn't like the points system so just kept calories (it was thru work). I've been with MFP for a while now and just got a fitbit and I love it!!