**JOIN ME** on the way to confidence, freedom, sexiness

2»

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    Sounds like the BEST start to the day! That's what I wanted to do this morning but I felt like hell and figured that getting healthy was more important. Once this sore throat is kicked to the curb you won't be alone in your 5 am workouts!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    I do my workouts at 5 am. Just routine now.
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    I want YOU to JOIN ME on a JOURNEY to a NEW LIFE !!!

A new life where we are no longer prisoners in our own skin. Ladies lets put back on that two piece that will make your mans jaw drop. Men lets get a body that a woman would love their man to have. Let's all be able to put on anything and look hot.
    I am on a mission. I will not cheat on my diet. I will do my work out.
    I will own, dominate, control and be my body, be myself again.
    There is no try only do. You are either with me or not. I don't care
    what your career is. If your at a computer all day you will find a
    way if you are determined. If it's raining outside you will go to the
    gym or jog in the rain if you are determined. No excuses. You will
    burn more calories than you take in. Are you with me? I am going
    to be me again. Do you want to be you?

ABOUT ME; I'm 25 years old, stay at home mom of one toddler. 5'3 and have 37lbs to lose. I will get back into my size five jeans. I don't want to do this journey alone. I would like to have a group encouraging each other along this journey together. I would like the people that want to join me, to keep track of their food intake AND calorie intake and burn more calories than they take in. Depenending on your life style you can burn a lot of calories. Your body is constantly burning calories. So I don't mean work out 24/7 I just want you to work out hard. really hard. no dogging it for an hour a day. If you want to know what I'm doing then join me and I will share my plan with you. I hope to hear from you. Thanks

Welcome to MFP you came in a blazin! :wink: :tongue: Very cool intro:drinker: :flowerforyou:

Becca:heart:
  • HealthyChanges2010
    HealthyChanges2010 Posts: 5,831 Member
    Cheers to those who join TEAM HERO!! Today we fight for real! Today we fight for life! Never back down! Never give up! We must become those who hold themselves to a higher standard of living so that others may see our example and follow! We need walk the path least traveled! Yes it will be hard! Some will fall. But you will not fail! Because you will pick yourselves back up and keep on going!

Remember the only thing holding you back is you. Get out of your way. Chin up, march! A hero's path!

-Roy
    Awesome Roy!!!:drinker: :wink:
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Thanks! Hope it helps someone!
  • Good morning everyone! Today is my 3rd wedding anniversary - we're celebrating by going out for dinner and to the movies. I took the day off tomorrow so I'll be hitting the gym hard in the morning. Even though I won't be getting in "traditional" exercise today I KNOW there will be some sweating and fast movements involved with my evening! LOL! :wink:

Have a great day ladies!

Hey, every bit of exercise counts! Work it!