INSANITY QUESTION... PLEASE I'M STARVING!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Ps: The difference is Insanity-2600 cal MFP-1500
    I'm also doing some extra cardio a couple days a week.

MFP doesn't have you on 1500 calories, it has you on 1500 PLUS exercise calories.

You need to fuel those workouts.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options

If you can do extra cardio you are not working hard enough at Insanity or it is way below your fitness level. More quality less quantity - you risk injury, overtraining syndrome, burning off muscle mass if you don't recover and refuel properly after Insanity. Exercises breaks the body down, correct nutrition and rest builds it back up again.
  • NothingNeverChanges
    Options

If you can do extra cardio you are not working hard enough at Insanity or it is way below your fitness level. More quality less quantity - you risk injury, overtraining syndrome, burning off muscle mass if you don't recover and refuel properly after Insanity. Exercises breaks the body down, correct nutrition and rest builds it back up again.

It seems to me that I try so hard during those workouts and I want to DIE! my muscles hurt so bad!!! while Im doing the workout I stop a few times to catch my breath but afterwords I feel like I didnt give it my 110%... Why can't I push through?? Is it my calorie intake? I eat the food from the nutrition guide... I dont know Im just a bit confused and afraid Im not going to see the results I want.