WOW! You look fantastic! Congrats! :smile:
  • flems629
    flems629 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • 1elena
    1elena Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing. I'm 5 ft. 1 3/4 in. and recently (re)started my journey. I'm currently at 182 which is the lowest I've been in about 8 years. You have really inspired me to keep on. Thanks.
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Beautiful work! im 5'1" as well and hope i look that good when im done!!!!
  • xxvogue
    xxvogue Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1, large frame, and this is great to see. Thanks! Gives me some clue as to how my journey might pan out!

You look smokin' :D
  • brianafaye2
    brianafaye2 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bump :))
  • viridianasan
    viridianasan Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    you look great!! very inspiring!!!
  • lellagella
    lellagella Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am the same size as you, tipping the scales at 165. Seeing the pictures of you makes me believe that I can do this :)
  • astrylian
    astrylian Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting, it is inspiring to see girls my size accomplish their goals!
  • Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    I28591414_8896_zps7cc4be4b.jpg

October 31st 2010 190lbs. This dress was a plus size costume and I don't think it was the smallest size either. I still remember having to suck in so my stomach didn't poke out.

Totally wore that same costume this last Halloween.

You look fantastic!!!!!
  • melbogg
    melbogg Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS!!! congrats
  • violenceandlace
    Options
    Good job! I'm 5'1 and at 209.5 but I have super big boobs so I don't think I'll ever be able to get down that low. If I could get to 170 I'd be super duper happy though!
  • AubreySue81
    AubreySue81 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!! Thanks for the inspiration for this fellow short girl. :laugh:
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Another 5'1" woman here, you look fabulous, I was 176 currently 162, I did get down to 125....... rebounding down to around 130 and if I look anything like as good as you I will be ecstatic!
  • msmay1
    msmay1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks , you look marvelous. I am 5.1 and trying hard to lose weight this is the motivation I need. I will add the low Carb to my lifestyle.
  • jmcreynolds91
    jmcreynolds91 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    wow! thats inspiring! thanks for sharing
  • katejaramillo
    katejaramillo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    you look great! for what its worth, weight training will help a lot no matter what your weight is. i added weights and it shoved me right through my plateau. i was sitting at 120-124 and now i hit 119 after a week of weights
  • pinalety
    pinalety Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting...I'm 5' 1" and weigh 176 right now. I weighed in the 190 in November 2012. I didn't start to log until I got to this website at 186. So, I really find the pics inspiring.
    Thank you for sharing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!