1st thing you'll buy when you reach your goal weight?

Options

Replies

• SamAdams125
    SamAdams125 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    The first things will probably be new jeans or work clothes. But the things I want to reward myself with include: spa day, photo shoot (with an emphasis on looking fit rather than sexy), and I'd also love to do a photo shoot with the bf as we have NO pictures together since we're rarely anywhere where people are snapping pics. Ooh and a new family pic would be nice since my mom is also on a get-fit journey so it'd be nice to see us all together as a super fit family. I also have a number of weddings to go to in the next 6-18 months so I'll be getting cuter dresses for each subsequent wedding ;)
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Don't have a goal weigh, just a goal body. I want to wear a thong bikini again when I celebrate my best friend's birthday with her in Miami
  • nexangelus
    nexangelus Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    Some gym wear that is more showy (I am aiming for lower bf % rather than a specific weight)...well if I have some muscle definition, I am not about to cover it up...
  • FitbeTMF
    FitbeTMF Posts: 251
    Options
    Some gym wear that is more showy (I am aiming for lower bf % rather than a specific weight)...well if I have some muscle definition, I am not about to cover it up...

Right?? I would LOVE to wear shorts and a sports bra to yoga
  • legnarevocrednu
    legnarevocrednu Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 pounds away so I'm going to get a tatoo and probably a pair of Lucky jeans. Also will buy a new charm for my pandora bracelet.
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    I need a whole new wardrobe, which I'm slowly working on. Everything I own is huge on me now!
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I have some really nice clothes from when I was that weight. I did a lot of shopping then, so idk if I will buy more
  • westerly34
    Options
    Nothing!! After this current goal, Il chase another one and then another one and then another one!! LOL
  • plcowner
    plcowner Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1 large pepperoni, bacon, mushroom and double-cheese pizza. Nothing like a good grease wheel...
  • estrobabe
    estrobabe Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Bikini

And this isn't really related to the initial question but I can't wait until I feel comfortable enough to just workout in my bra and yoga pants lol. Waiting for my abs to become visible :)
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    My partner has promised to take an acro yoga class with me when I weigh less than he does.

(That was how I asked, so don't judge him)
  • NoxiousNoah
    Options
    Skinny jeans
  • lindan70
    lindan70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    A really cute dress and something sexy to go under it!:blushing:
  • lindan70
    lindan70 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I've always wanted to do that, great reward for goal!
  • Losingbooty
    Losingbooty Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Something that will make me feel pretty!
  • abrahamsitososa
    abrahamsitososa Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Lot's of male thongs and Speedos. Lol jk.
  • Antheajw
    Antheajw Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Definitely some super hot lingerie!!!

It so hard to find a pretty matching bra and underwear set in my size in NZ!
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    A new set of breasts since my three kids stole my old ones...and a Chanel suit.
    Oh, a beautiful sparkly pair of Louboutins!
    A classic pencil skirt from a high end retailer.
    Simple jeans and shirts.
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    i got drunk
  • AprilLove13
    Options
    Loads of cute clothes!! I can't wait. Tired of fatty clothes! :p