Boring sods !!!

Options
2»

Replies

• JohnMessmer
    Options
    U lot really r a bunch of boring sods lol ... Any uk people interested in doing a run and having some fun after .. Being serious here and something to help get u motivated :)

I can't understand you, can you translate this to American please?
    Then after that, could you translate to British?

Translation: Let's go run and burn off some calories and then head to pub for a real ale.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,473 Member
    Options
    HA!!! FUNNY!!! I AGREE
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    My ex-wife is over there and if she's anything like she was...she'll play with you.
  • tubbyelmo
    tubbyelmo Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Ian, I know you're not nasty, and I guess I also know I'm tarred with the "boring sod" brush - I don't think my wee boring pins could cope with a half marathon yet, and Warwick is a long way from Fife (always wanted to see the castle though!)

It is possible to have a pretty good night out in Fife - honest - and the race I sent you earlier finishes at the pub with a free beer when you show your race number... c'mon north and we'll show you a good time :wink:
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Kinda like an insult with a disclaimer at the end to keep him from being attacked on MFP. Sounds like a free shot.

Who cares I'll drink with you and then we can destroy the pub together.
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Kinda like an insult with a disclaimer at the end to keep him from being attacked on MFP. Sounds like a free shot.

Who cares I'll drink with you and then we can destroy the pub together.
    Yeah - more recruits!!
  • Ian1993
    Ian1993 Posts: 70
    Options
    Funny how u can get people's attention when u call them boring sods lol
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Everybody in the US is to sensitive and think they are being attacked. They can't handle sarcasm either. I say we settle this over a pint,lol.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    I am a boring lump of grass and dirt, though.
    I need to get these dishes washed and make pizza dough. No running for me.
  • jaquwa
    jaquwa Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Don't we all love the British sense of humour!

Come do the Manchester 10k Ian, it will be fun, its on bank holiday, so that means its obligatory to get drunk on a sunday :)
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Everybody in the US is to sensitive and think they are being attacked. They can't handle sarcasm either. I say we settle this over a pint,lol.
    As a Yank, I take complete offense to this!!! :explode:
  • PottsvilleCurse1925
    PottsvilleCurse1925 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    LOL no u r a bring sod lololololz not me lol u lol
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Not everyone on this side of the pond has their panties in a permanent wad...now go away before I am forced to taunt you! :bigsmile:
  • ellesbelles57
    ellesbelles57 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm planning the Watford 10K in Cassiobury Park in May... although I'm only on day 5 of training!!!!!