any really young 40 year olds or late 30's

Options

Replies

• feydruss
    feydruss Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I'm 39 this weekend, but most people think I'm in my late 20s or early 30s. My face has aged very well. :) Too bad I can't say that for the rest of my body!

Feel free to add me for support! It's definitely different trying to lose weight as your hormones are starting to whack out and you've got a busy family/career/life.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    I turned 43 in November. I don't feel that old and I don't think I look that old, except for the massive Cruella Deville white streak I am getting in my hair lol...I think I'm finally accepting the fact that I'm no longer 30...LOL

Seriously, though, I think it can be a little trickier to get back into shape once you hit your late 30s and early 40s and beyond. The body (ok, at least MY body) doesn't bounce back from stress and injury like it used to.
  • alettep
    alettep Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    39 with a fit by 40 (in July) goal! I certainly don't feel or think I act my age & I like to think I don't shake it like an old person yet in Zumba either:happy: Feel free to add me!
  • katb25
    katb25 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 40 but feel like I'm still in my 20s ..... and I totally believe its OK to spontaneously break out into a song and/or dance... and laugh A LOT. Feel free to add me as a buddy :-)
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I just turned 42 and feel amazing! :) Feel free to add me!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    I just turned 41 but I keep forgetting that... I would love to add new young 40's friends.
  • karenpriest
    karenpriest Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Also in my 40's. I'll be 42 in March. I have three kids , I say I'm trying to lose the weight from my babies but seeing how my baby is almost 15yrs I guess I better quit the excuses hahaha.

It's my second time around trying to lose the weight - anyone can add me I'd love to have a few more buddies!!!!!
  • maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I recent'y turned 45. How the heck did THAT happen??? As you can see from my pic, growing older is mandatory, but in my family, maturity is an option!
  • User819
    User819 Posts: 271
    Options
    freshly 40
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    I'm 38. That's not me in the picture obviously, but I have real pictures of me in my profile.
  • mustang00
    Options
    Work in progress 44
  • ladywendolyn
    ladywendolyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am almost 48. maybe losing weight is a little harder when you are in your 40's, but I am a lot wiser than I was in my 20's...
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I turnb 41 next month. Anyone is welcome to add me!
  • FirstCoastLisa
    Options
    I'm 58 and feel like 35. Does that count? :)

Age is just a number obviously based on your picture!
  • fysty75
    fysty75 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    My mother tells me I'm 37 but I'm sure I'm 26....
  • KALMdown
    KALMdown Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    42 here and still act like I'm 24 sometimes.
  • Jason67o48
    Options
    36 here! Breaking off most the rust before it gets harder and doing quite well :) Add me if ya like as well as everyone else :) ~!Cheers :)
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    I'm 43 but don't feel a day over 30... well, I do in that the weight is soooo hard to shift (hoping to nail it this time) but I find it so weird how you don't feel any different in yourself :-) I certainly don't act like a 40 something, not sure if I look it, but would love more friends to share this journey with!
  • the_crazy_ninja
    Options
    39 but hot as 29 :bigsmile:
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'm 41, but have a much younger husband so I can live by the adage, "You're only as old as the man you feel!" Hahaha! I'm new here and would love to have more friends around the same mature age and immature mentality.