My 30DS results

Options
plynn54
plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
I wasn't going to post my pictures here because they are pretty embarassing to me but I decided to do it to prove that us bigger girls can get through it too. I didn't take measurments when I started as I didn't think I would beable to finish it, I could hardly do the jumping jacks now they are a breeze. I do know I lost about 3.5 inches on my waist and 9lbs, from 254 -245 and am happy with the outcome and feel much stronger.

Thanks Terri

rii3vk.jpg
jgtctd.jpg

Replies

• marathon_mama
    marathon_mama Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I see a HUGE difference! you should be proud.
  • tooliebell
    tooliebell Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great. I appreciate you having the courage to post pictures because they are such a source of motivation for me.
  • VISCIENTIST
    Options
    Greast job! Thank you for the motivation. I got my DVD yesterday so I will be starting today. I am use to the jumping jacks from another workout I have I will be doing zumba also. Keep up the good work. I do see a difference.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Great job. Well done with sticking at it. Well done for posting and you can definitely see a difference. x
  • sandragreene355
    Options
    Way to go, you can see a big differerance, your hard work is paying off.:smile:
  • FlipThis112
    FlipThis112 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting! Your courage and progress is super motivating!!
  • mommyz722
    Options
    That is fantastic!!! Good job! :drinker:
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    I started this again last night - hoping to finish it this time without getting too bored. :-)

Your pics will help keep me on the straight and narrow, I'm sure! Thank you for sharing.
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Nice difference! Good for you for sticking to it! I had a hard time with L2.
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! Keep up the good work! This inspires me to stick to it today was my first day on level 2 now I know I got to keep up with it. Did you do anything else like walking or what not or just the 30 DS
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    This was the only exercise I was doing and just staying within my daily calorie limit. Level 2 was definately the hardest for me to. thanks everyone!
  • sarahroden
    Options
    WOW!! Keep up the good work!!
  • Blynnski
    Blynnski Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are doing Great! You are very inspiring, I think I will give 30DS another try! Thank you for posting!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    well done! it is clear that you have lost a good bit and toned up - keep rocking it!
  • photogal375
    photogal375 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Definitely can see a big difference! Thanks so much for sharing! Looking good! Keep up your hard work!
  • mminter22
    Options
    Wow! I can see a huge differance! Keep it up and thanks for posting:)
  • OptimisticlyOptimistic
    Options
    Wow...the difference is astounding! You've inspired me to actually start AND finish it! I've started it like 4 times now...but I get to day 5 and I just can't do it anymore. Well, I CAN...I just chose not too. But I really should. And am going to give it another go. Well done!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I needed this morning, my gym membership is up tomorrow and I was going to switch to a different gym....now I am going to do 30ds first. I did it back in the fall and just needed a little reminder to do it again!

CONGRATULATIONS and keep up the hard work....it is obviously paying off!
  • Bibianna2012
    Bibianna2012 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    super work!
  • Letters24You
    Letters24You Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    That is quite a significant difference!!! You may have just inspired me to try 30DS again! Thanks girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!