Hello from Toronto

Options
Hi! I'm about 10 minutes new to this site and thought I would start out by saying hi! I'm 33 and live in Toronto, Canada. I heard about the site on the radio this morning and thought I would check it out. So far I think my favourite thing was when I did a food search it came up with a ton of Canadian specific foods and portions. Other sites were very US oriented and I appreciate that I don't have to add everything in as a new item each time :)

My goals here are to continue my life style change goals that I have gotten away from in recent months. I am working on the motivation to get back to the gym and the drive to cook when I get home from that. I am a dancer and working on my health is something that would really help in that area. I've decided that this is going to be the year of me, to relearn who I am and redefine the things that I don't like. I would love some support company in that journey and the chance to support you in your journey :)

So if you are from Toronto please feel free to add me! If you are not from Toronto please feel free to add me too!! I'm always up for more friends all over the place :)

Replies

• fionadasein
    fionadasein Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! Or more aptly, good choices! :)
  • WELCOME FELLOW CANADIAN!!!! You will get a tonne of support here, whatever your goals may be! :)
  • fluffypetal
    Options
    Hello and welcome from the UK. I am sure you will get alot of support on here as I am hoping to as well. I only joined yesterday and I have already read quite a few posts and it seems that everyone is supporting each other as we are all singing from the same hymn sheet with the same goal in mind.

Anne xxx
  • kylejh
    kylejh Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Welcome fellow Canadian. I'm not far away from you. I discovered this site (initially the mobile app) 11 months ago, and have found it to be the best tool for weight loss. If you're consistent and committed, you will be successful. Good luck!
  • Sephrina
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome :) From the amount of introduction posts since I posted it looks like this site is seeing some great growth!