Are you turning "50" in '13?

Options
Hi--looking for health & fitness buddies who are facing similar challenges--hormonal changes...mid life metabolism slow down, and hitting the half century mark...

Replies

• acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I'll be turning 53 in '13, is that close enough?
  • kdkyzer
    kdkyzer Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm 53..will be 54 in May. Please feel free to add me...these hormone changes are not our friends, so I think we can use all of the friends we can get as we face the weight/fitness challenges the hormone changes challenge us with.
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Looks like you are really...really close to reaching your goal! Great job!!
  • coachneal50
    Options
    turned the fifty 2 weeks ago...one of my bday cards said instead of saying WTF for what it usually stands for...It now stands for WTFifty!! Well, with 50 to lose it works for so many ways, lol...good luck in your goals!! I just started...looking forward to my 50s...they are here, right? may as well enjoy them...WTF!!!
  • dejackson721
    Options
    I'll hit the 50 mark in July. I am so looking forward to losing this weight! Thanks to my lovely sister in law I found this site. I'm so excited!
  • meelana22kk
    Options
    I just turned 50 in September. In the last year and a half i have put on 50 pounds not eating more.I was recently diagnosed with fibromyalgia and my joints hurt .I just started dieting and hope to reach my goal by summer
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    hi im 50 13th August 2013 :happy: thats my incentive to get trim and fit!
  • cherchechristine
    cherchechristine Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am turning 50 on the 15th of April. This finally my motivation to get slim and fit. I want to be the cool looking lady at 50! Not, the 50 year old that really looks 60!
  • moxie1962
    moxie1962 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I'm 51 in March, and this weight thing is why I am here. Things just do not work the same as they did in my earlier years. :sad: