30 Day Shred Complete w/ pics

Hi all,
I just wanted to share this with you all.
I completed 30ds this morning, and I could not be happier with the results. 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. Keep in mind that I started this at the beginning of November and just finished, meaning I went through the holidays, and I still did it!!!! I hope these pictures encourage some of you, even if it's only one person.

Here is a link to my pictures, I hope this works.
30ds%20Before%20and%20After[img][/img]

Replies

• mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    That is wonderful! Congrats!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Amazing!!! =)
    How do you feel!??
  • Way to go Kickin' Wing! You have been doing an amazing job. So happy for you! How are your energy levels now? And for the BIG question What is Next!?!?!?!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Awesome!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Completely amazing results girl!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Hi all,
    I just wanted to share this with you all.
    I completed 30ds this morning, and I could not be happier with the results. 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. Keep in mind that I started this at the beginning of November and just finished, meaning I went through the holidays, and I still did it!!!! I hope these pictures encourage some of you, even if it's only one person.
    Great Job
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Great job!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    That darn Jillian and her amazing workouts! Good job way to stick with it, and good luck with the next program!
  • Beyond_Value
    Beyond_Value Posts: 46 Member
    Great work.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    That's wonderful. Time for me to give it a go again.
  • teddine
    teddine Posts: 16 Member
    WOW!!! May I ask - which level were you doing? 1, 2 or 3??
  • BrattyNatty
    BrattyNatty Posts: 7 Member
    That's AWESOME! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    WOW!!! May I ask - which level were you doing? 1, 2 or 3??
    I did all 3 levels. 10 days on each level.
  • Jennifer076
    Thank you all.
  • Fabulous!! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Jennifer076
    Well I have seen that a lot of people were starting the 30ds, so i thought I would bump mine post back up so they can see that it does make a difference, and show before and after pics.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    way to go!!
  • theodosiou23
    theodosiou23 Posts: 21 Member
    I've only just started the 30 day shred and I'm hoping for good results, because I get bored of doing the same thing all the time i'm going to do it every 3 days. The 2 other days I'm going to do different workouts. We'll see how it goes. You did a great job :)
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Great job! I just started 30DS, for the 3rd time, lol. I have not gotten past L2D4. I am going to finish it this time dang it.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    I've only just started the 30 day shred and I'm hoping for good results, because I get bored of doing the same thing all the time i'm going to do it every 3 days. The 2 other days I'm going to do different workouts. We'll see how it goes. You did a great job :)

I am doing something similar because i have other videos that are equally as challenging that i like to do. i don;t think i can do the same one every single day....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!