Some interesting folk around here..

Options
13»

Replies

• KeriAnn06
    KeriAnn06 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The weight of an object is usually taken to be the force on the object due to gravity.

1. Weigh yourself normally
    2. Record weight
    3. Weight yourself with someone gently holding your breasts as to prevent the force of gravity to act upon it
    4. Record weight
    5. Subtract the difference between the two recorded weights

Now you have weight of your breasts.

OMG
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    NEgative_poop_Trying_to_lose_weight-s701x616-129404-580.jpg
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    The weight of an object is usually taken to be the force on the object due to gravity.

2. Record weight
    3. Weight yourself with someone gently holding your breasts as to prevent the force of gravity to act upon it
    4. Record weight

OMG

If you don't have someone to hold them or a shelf high enough to rest them on, just use the kitchen scale and weight one at a time, add the amounts and subtract that from the whole.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    OP...do you go bare....landing strip...or all natural?

What is OP? lol and is that even remotely fitness related! haha

Original Poster....................now answer the question ;)

2much sauce eh? :s now that's a whole different thread! (and I'd rather leave that one up to imagination)

It's much more innocent than it sounds lol
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Speaking of pooping... I have NOT been able to have a good one in a week! WTF is going on in there, colon???? :angry: :grumble:

Fiber...stat, .....or McDonald's

Fiber, water, coffee, magnesium citrate
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I think i've seen it all on here. I can't believe how many people post on here about such personal and random stuff. Recently I've seen pooping, colon hydrotherapy and putting coffee up your butt and today a woman asking about what men do with their boners? I guess some leave little to the imagination Lol.

Dude..I missed the boners thread? WTH!!!! *cries*
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options

2. Record weight
    4. Record weight

OMG

If you don't have someone to hold them or a shelf high enough to rest them on, just use the kitchen scale and weight one at a time, add the amounts and subtract that from the whole.

You know someone at home is doing this right now...
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    Speaking of pooping... I have NOT been able to have a good one in a week! WTF is going on in there, colon???? :angry: :grumble:

Fiber...stat, .....or McDonald's

I have always found White Castles most effective.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

2. Record weight
    4. Record weight

OMG

Don't see why you don't just plop one on a food scale...Just saying...
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself before and after sex to see how many calories i burnt......might look into weighin myself durin sex to see if i need increase my "workout" to burn more..........hmmm
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options

I'm quite regular. However, I never know what to do with myself when I have an erection. Do I touch it?
    sure...just don't talk to it.

Innerspace?

I think so
  • memcd911
    memcd911 Posts: 230 Member
    Options

2. Record weight
    4. Record weight

OMG

I have often thought of doing this at the grocery store, with the produce scales. :)
  • Muddy_Yogi
    Muddy_Yogi Posts: 1,459 Member
    Options
    i weigh myself before and after sex to see how many calories i burnt......might look into weighin myself durin sex to see if i need increase my "workout" to burn more..........hmmm
    [/quote

HRM GO!
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options

2. Record weight
    4. Record weight

OMG

If you have someone hold, make sure they're considerate enough to warm their hands before gently placing them under your breasts. There's nothing more inconsiderate than cold hands on such soft, sacred parts.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options

2. Record weight
    4. Record weight

Or do like me and plop them on to a food scale one at a time while standing....5.2 for the left and 5.5 for the right. :) Now there's 10 pounds I'd like to not lose
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Hey Folks,

I am about to lock this topic and wanted to explain why... while I get folks are just trying to have fun here, a great deal of the content in this topic is crossing the line into inappropriate humor for this venue. The original poster has received a significant amount of feedback and the conversations can continue via personal messaging or within a group.

Please be respectful of our community guidelines:

17. No Profane, Vulgar, or Sexually Explicit Language

No explicit, sexual, insulting or vulgar content including expletives, or sexual innuendo, will be permitted. This includes the use of non-alphabetical characters to approximate expletives or other objectionable language. Publicly visible text on MyFitnessPal should be work-place friendly.
    Thanks for your understanding.

Respectfully,
    Olivia
    MFP Staff
This discussion has been closed.