Craziest songs on your workout playlist....

Options
So as I listened to my workout playlist today I realized there are a lot of songs on that playlist that I would not generally listen to, but somehow they really motivate me to keep going. I mean "Get Low" is so terribly sexist but it really pushes me, same goes for "Ms. New Booty" and "Thong Song".

So what songs are on your workout playlist that you'd never listen to while driving to work, for example?

Replies

• gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    50's doo wop. not sure why but songs like run around sue just put a smile on my face.
  • Abi_bug04
    Abi_bug04 Posts: 220
    Options
    "Eye of the tiger" is always my go-to for a giggle, and an extra push! :)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I love "get low" lol. I have a lot of dubstep. Like, I think my play list is encroaching 40%dubstep. I don't know why but it does make me workout harder. I have listened to it on occasion when I'm in the car stuck in traffic...It calms me oddly enough instead of pumps me up like it does when I workout to it
  • nightengale7
    nightengale7 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    I would totally listen to it on my way to work as well, but for some reason the entirety of the original Footloose soundtrack really motivates me, I never get tired of it :happy:
  • ValerieMomof2
    ValerieMomof2 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I never listen to this except during a workout but my husband loves the group Disturbed and I love working out to it (as a mix with my other stuff)
  • iamlaprell
    iamlaprell Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I would totally listen to it on my way to work as well, but for some reason the entirety of the original Footloose soundtrack really motivates me, I never get tired of it :happy:

Oooohhhh, I'm totally adding Footloose to my workout playlist now, not sure about the rest of the soundtrack but hearing Footloose in my head right now makes me want to get up and work out! Thanks for mentioning it!

Isn't it crazy how some music just makes you want to push yourself when it's not something you normally listen to?