Hi Im new

Options
Ailorn
Ailorn Posts: 79 Member
Hello, I started with my fitnesspal today. It seems like a better app than others and easily finds my foods. I've tried diets like the "game on diet" and weight watchers. I find i go crazy thinking about food when i do and it doesnt last or i cant keep it up. I really hate having life centered around food and I want to eat what I like. I had my daughter a year ago august and I'm at 5lbs over what i was before i had her. My wight stays fairly consitant but I'd rather be healthy and in the middle of my healthy BMI. I always thought if i exercised more I would feel better and would be at a comfortable weight, however it's hard to motivate myself on my own. I enjoy doing yoga but I dont have the funds to go to the studio where i went regularly. My husband's aunt used to own it and i could go for free until she sold it this summer. This week I've been walking with coworkers and went on the eliptical here at work and have felt pretty good about it. Its hard to exercise at home with a 1.5 year old and after she's in bed I'm exhausted. Anyway thats me.

Replies

• scorpia1977
    scorpia1977 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!

You are more than welcome to add me, if you would like.