I think my wife is cheating on me.

Options
2»

Replies

• azzkikin
    azzkikin Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Obviously you mean your wife's motorcycle, right? Right! So kick it over, untwist your panties, unplug your Nissan Leaf and drive back to your mom's house. She's waiting to play D&D and has your favorite Funyuns and Mountain Dew. Now run along.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Whatever you decide, you shouldn't blow a gasket.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    firstisip...hilarious...
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Whatever you decide, you shouldn't blow a gasket.

A vacationing penguin is driving his car through Arizona when he notices that the oil pressure light is on. He gets out to look and sees oil dripping out of the motor. He drives to the nearest town and stops at the first gas station.

After dropping the car off, the penguin goes for a walk around town. He sees an ice-cream shop and, being a penguin in Arizona, decides that something cold would really hit the spot. He gets a big dish of ice cream and sits down to eat. Having no hands he makes a real mess trying to eat with his flippers. After finishing his ice cream, he goes back to the gas station and asks the mechanic if he's found the problem. The mechanic looks up and says "It looks like you blew a seal."

"No no," the penguin replies, "it's just ice cream."
  • Webbygail
    Webbygail Posts: 116
    Options
    Lol i saw this on facebook awhile ago. Always funny ;x
  • KirkLazarus
    KirkLazarus Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Obviously you mean your wife's motorcycle, right? Right! So kick it over, untwist your panties, unplug your Nissan Leaf and drive back to your mom's house. She's waiting to play D&D and has your favorite Funyuns and Mountain Dew. Now run along.

Dude my mom passed away :(
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    luls were had.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I think I've read this on MFP before too! Suckered me in again though!