I need some motivation today.

Options
Okay, so im ruinning a blog right now about the 30 day workout challenge that I am doing.
Come check it out.
http://moneymoneyy.wordpress.com/

Also... today is day 3 in the challenge and im finding it very hard to get up and do for some reason.
I need me some motivation.

Replies

• fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    sounds awesome! I have a wordpress I will look for it and follow you.
  • crchillogalli
    Options
    Well...... it's your blog and your challenge and not for nothing but leaders lead by example! So decide if why you started the blog/challenge is important enough to push onward!!! Good Luck. :wink:
  • cramir73
    Options
    you can do this!! motivation is determination !! dont give up your better than everything trying to make u not live up to it
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out. Keep it going!
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I actually found out that if I spoke my goals that I would do everything I could not to reach them. I really have a bad habit of self sabotage.
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Just do it.

You'll thank yourself when you're done.
  • Daxton
    Daxton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I tried motivating myself with a picture of Hugh Jackman with my head superimposed over his body to motivate me. It sounded like a great idea at the time. Then it just got weird with a soaking wet dude with claws smiling at me for a bro-hug.
  • teamnevergoingback
    teamnevergoingback Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    You'll regret it if you don't... You'll never regret it if you do. Unless of course you get really hurt, so be careful and get up girl!
  • ami5000psu
    ami5000psu Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    The first few days are always the hardest because you're still getting into a routine. Think about how great you will feel when you complete this 30 day challenge. You can do this!
  • olsondre
    olsondre Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Keep going!
  • kaylalarissax33
    Options
    Thankyou so much everyone!
    It was hard, but I got up and got it done :D
    I think its mainly because my muscles are in so much pain that I was trying to give myself an excuse not to workout.
    Im lovin' the support! :)