What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    GOD DAYUM, the homemade peanut butter looks amazing, I literally want to eat the whole thing

oh I wanted too! It is now in my box of naughty treats in the garage for the week :laugh: Too addictive!

herb & garlic roo steak, egg whites & pumpkin
    mega tuna salad
    :noway: He is human! Even Chris has to hide his naughty bits to avoid over-indulging :laugh:
    Also - that's some super low fat, high protein eats.

Here was my mega PB indulgence last night. Egg whites, applesauce, PB flour, cocoa, chia seeds and some baking powder mixed together. Huge dollop (2Tbsp worth) of natural PB in the middle. Then microwaved for about 90sec to make a mushy choc pb cake. Not terrible but not fantastic either. Way too much PB, but it was the end of the jar :blushing: With peppermint tea...
    IMG_20130107_215331_zps0b5d7cf0.jpg
  • piggydog
    piggydog Posts: 322
    Options
    F3AC8E54-CF56-46DD-AA4A-34FD820362C1-7812-000004A504079B8B.jpg

Garlic/Brown Sugar Chicken with herb roasted potatoes....

Also had roll...but had already eaten it lol
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Went to a place that was on Diners, Drive ins and Dives tonight

Truffled cheesesteak empanadas with choc stout dipping sauce

20130108_191253.jpg

Duck quesadillas

20130108_191324.jpg

Lamb belly sandwich

20130108_192309.jpg

Peanut and corn flake crusted molten choc truffles

20130108_193704.jpg
  • AskingTooMuch
    AskingTooMuch Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Turkey, quinoa and sun dried tomato meatloaf, with roast potato wedges and spring mix salad.

Do you have a recipe that I can get somewhere? That sounds SO delicious!
  • sandcgordon
    sandcgordon Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PessimisticPatricia
    Options
    ACG - Good Dog!!!!
  • mommabenefield
    mommabenefield Posts: 1,329 Member
    Options
    Acg67 - :noway: Youre KILLING ME!! you eat really well jealous much! I think you have the metabolism of a Dino or something :noway: geez... and I love that show (DDD)

and i suppose i can add this .. its a rendition of a Bacon Potato Torte from 10 dollar dinners on foodnetwork
    I added grilled chicken strips to it and the calorie count comes to about 500 cal a serving but OMG it was delicious :blushing:

64031_556705697692780_574029272_n.jpg
  • meshamoo
    meshamoo Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    ACG - Good Dog!!!!

;p
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    GOD DAYUM, the homemade peanut butter looks amazing, I literally want to eat the whole thing

oh I wanted too! It is now in my box of naughty treats in the garage for the week :laugh: Too addictive!

mega tuna salad
    :noway: He is human! Even Chris has to hide his naughty bits to avoid over-indulging :laugh:

Here was my mega PB indulgence last night. Egg whites, applesauce, PB flour, cocoa, chia seeds and some baking powder mixed together. Huge dollop (2Tbsp worth) of natural PB in the middle. Then microwaved for about 90sec to make a mushy choc pb cake. Not terrible but not fantastic either. Way too much PB, but it was the end of the jar :blushing: With peppermint tea...
    [

Very human!

And that is my kind of cake. I love the microwave protein cakes for a quick snack actually.

cheesecake CC sludge with banana, just bran, homemade PB & sf maple syrup
    20130109_121917.jpg

peanut/butterscotch sludge with crunchy nut corn flakes, banana muffin and cinnamon
    20130108_213612.jpg

teriyaki stir fried veggies & herb & garlic roo steak
    20130109_205115.jpg
  • spells1977
    spells1977 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • kimholcomb
    kimholcomb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the wonderful looking food.Hopefully it will help me get out of my food rut.
  • JDelphiki
    JDelphiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    IMAG0175-1.jpg

45 cal each Hebrew National hptdogs, whole wheat potato buns, sweet onion, avacado and a line of srirachia.
  • nguk123
    nguk123 Posts: 223
    Options
    Whats the secret to such low cal buns???
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    Using my new grill!

IMG_2888_zps64b3d0ad.jpg
    IMG_2887_zps524d5cea.jpg
  • JDelphiki
    JDelphiki Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Sorry the calories were just for the hot dogs, not the buns.
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    bump, it was hard to find this again!
  • fashionista954
    fashionista954 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options

mega tuna salad

[

Very human!

And that is my kind of cake. I love the microwave protein cakes for a quick snack actually.

cheesecake CC sludge with banana, just bran, homemade PB & sf maple syrup
    peanut/butterscotch sludge with crunchy nut corn flakes, banana muffin and cinnamon
    Hell yes. Although this one turned out to have just way too much PB - if that's possible!
    I made the BEST sludge last night, but had no camera on me. FFGY, SF/FF choc pudding, peanut flour, almond milk and frozen blueberries. Heaven.