The new Diet Fork

Options
2»

Replies

• captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Who eats pizza with a fork?
    </raisehand> But I also don't wait for it to cool down and I usually eat deep dish. A NY style pie on the other hand should just be folded, and decimated in 2-3 bites.

Quit talking about pizza! You're making me want some! :laugh:
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    </raisehand> But I also don't wait for it to cool down and I usually eat deep dish. A NY style pie on the other hand should just be folded, and decimated in 2-3 bites.
    Quit talking about pizza! You're making me want some! :laugh:
    I make homemade pizza every Saturday :wink:
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options

Sometimes things that vibrate make you want to use them more

I generally don't put vibrating electonics in my mouth ... :blushing:

Well if you had a sexy dentist you might :)
  • stfuriada
    stfuriada Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Lifting the fork to my mouth is my workout! DO YOU EVEN LIFT??
  • quirkytizzy
    quirkytizzy Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I, too, am an extremely fast eater. It's taken MASSIVE effort (and still is, months later) to slow down. That said, I think the idea of this fork is stupid. What if I'm eating cereal? Can't fork that ****.
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I think the idea is neat. Now I wouldn't use it as a serious weight loss tool but I think it would be fun to mess around with. At this price though there's no WAY I'd ever consider buying it.
  • Aviation21
    Aviation21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Pretty funny and you know people are going to buy it!

Really, if you want to slow down your eating to allow your stomach to notify your brian you have had enough... just chew more! Try to chew 20-25 times every bite and problem solved.

All us old wrestlers know this trick and you just get use to eating slower over time.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options

I was in a country where they said to me " you must really be hungry!!" I looked around and yup I was the only one not using a fork!!!:blushing:
  • Amazon_Who
    Amazon_Who Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    I am too cheap to spend $100 on a freaking fork. It will probably sell like hotcakes. Mmmm, hot cakes.