feel free to add me!
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Me please! Sent you an add :)
  • AKosky585
    AKosky585 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I am definitely no stranger to the diet roller coaster. I've been trying to lose this last 15 (now 20) pounds for 5 years. It is not budging, and not for lack of effort. I think I have just been eating too little though, and finally started eating more and doing Turbo Fire. Ready to get this weight off, and get the body that I want! 2013 is the year!

Anybody, feel free to add me for a motivation buddy!
  • thick_to_fit
    Options
    Feel free to add my ladies! I sure could use the help! WE CAN DO THIS
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    New year, new account! Everyone feel free to add I need all the motivation I can get and I'm always willing to cheer on my friends!!
  • RachChizo
    RachChizo Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Please add me!! I need help! My social life is insane the last couple of months!
  • jamieskadra
    Options
    Count me in! I need an accoutablity partner for motivation to stick with it. I'm tired on jumping on the healthy diet and exercise bandwagon just to fall off in a week or two.
    Current weight: 5'2" 170
    Goal weight: 140
    Ultimate goal: 125

I've logged in 5 days in a row and met my goals, hoping to stay with it. Planning on waiting at least another 5-7 days until I weigh myself again to check progress.
  • nightmare21
    nightmare21 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    im with ya!!! :) this is my first time dieting/working out and i need all the support i can!! everyone needs a friend through this journey!! sent a friend request!! anyone else, feel free to add me :)
  • piclovinchic
    piclovinchic Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in !!!
  • malkb27
    malkb27 Posts: 40
    Options
    Let's do this! I sent a friend request!
  • smilesback
    smilesback Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! This is just what I needed. I joined MFP in 2011 and have gained weight because I stopped being active and overeating. I still have the same goal to lose 25# by Sept 3, 2013; which is a goal that I will work towards. I plan to do this by logging what I eat, what I do for exercise and try to burn more than I eat in calories. You can imagine how I felt disheartened not losing, so at this point, I chose no pity party for myself. Instead I have recommitted to start fresh with the New Year 2013! And that is a great feeling! So I am friending you here, and most people up to this point and if anyone wants to friend me that hasn't already feel free. If you have no profile yet, I am hoping to come to know you better. Good luck! Nice of you to get this started for us, THANKS!
  • kikilita
    kikilita Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Yes ,everyone add me and yell at me when I don't log in/exercise. Thanks!! I will add some people here and return the favor!
  • grammacarol3619
    Options
    You can count me in. I lost 20 pounds a year ago after gall bladder surgery. As of today I have gained the 20 pounds plus another 15. I need all the motivation I can get.
  • grammacarol3619
    Options
    my doctor recommended this site for me today. She loves it!
  • SweetGamer17
    SweetGamer17 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    i am looking for more motivation as well so added you :-) anyone else feel free to add
  • Bodebo
    Bodebo Posts: 9
    Options
    Please add me. I could use all the motivation I can get. I just starting week 2 and it's usually by week 3 that I start to slack. That and I start back to school this coming Monday. With going to school full time, mom of 2 and working I have a hard time to justify "me" time to exercise. There's always somehting else I have to do or needs to get done. My goal for this semester is to get in at least 4 workouts a week at an hour each.
  • Meamo
    Meamo Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    add me! if you need support.
    have not missed a day! I agree. it's not called my fitness pal to just be pen pals. I joined 2011,started and added pals 2012...and no plans to stop anytime soon!
    let's go!
  • SouthernAngelK
    SouthernAngelK Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm am always down to support and get support in return!! Excited to see what 2013 has to bring!! That goes for any posters here, feel free to add :)

WE'VE GOT THIS!!!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me! I log everyday and accept all requests. :)