MFP or Facebook...?

Options
1235»

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    MFP is funnier and more positive, FB is full of moan, moan, moan status's, MFP's are usually upbeat. I prefer getting friend requests instead of all the stupid game requests on FB.
  • keelz2010
    keelz2010 Posts: 182
    Options
    MFP >>>>>>>> Facebook

would much rather see updates of fitness related stuff all day than baby pictures

This! MFP has almost totally replaced Facebook for me.
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I use Facebook to get in touch with friends and Family..
    I'm on INSTAGRAM more than Facebook

This
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I don't like FB for many reasons. 1) FB uses your info to sell to the company that markets stuff to you. 2) Gov't uses FB to surveillance your life. 3) If you said something wrong or bad then your reputation will be destroyed instantly. 4) FB endsored Obama and Gay marriage.

Where were you in the lesbian cheating thread?

Nope you must have wrong person.
  • Jindra12
    Jindra12 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I don't like FB for many reasons. 1) FB uses your info to sell to the company that markets stuff to you. 2) Gov't uses FB to surveillance your life. 3) If you said something wrong or bad then your reputation will be destroyed instantly. 4) FB endsored Obama and Gay marriage.
    Great. Since you decided to throw your political and social views out there, and thus violate the forum guidelines, a perfectly harmless thread is going to get locked.

Fabulous. Thanks for that.

Nope. It is absolutely fact. FB shouldn't sponsored Obama or Gay marriage because those topics are political topics (you can see where they donated their business' money to on public). MFP seems is working together with FB. I don't know maybe I will have to quit MFP, if it decides to sponsor anti-gun, gay, and Obama. I have to take the stand for the America's true liberty.
  • micheleld73
    micheleld73 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    I'm a recoverd facebook addict. My new addiction: MFP!!