Only 203 calories left, what can I eat for dinner! Starving!

Options
2»

Replies

• Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Progresso light soups, they are great!

^^^This!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Awesome suggestions! Thank you, everyone!

I did have calorie deficiency yesterday of 800 cal, due to workout calories and not being able to eat it all. Looks like hunger caught up with me to day.

I ended up making a run to store to get chicken breast and grilled it with side of green giant's sugar snap peas. Came to 240 cal.

20130109_185843.jpg
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    A gigantic green salad with balsamic vinegar for the dressing.
  • KristyHumphrey
    KristyHumphrey Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    If you watch Tony Horton's live chats, he ALWAYS says that if you are hungry, then you should eat, even if you go over your "calorie limit".

If you go 100, 200 or 300 calories over for one day, don't worry! Relax and just eat healthy foods! Stress will only make it worse! :)

This :wink:
  • dianacannon89
    dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Awesome suggestions! Thank you, everyone!

I did have calorie deficiency yesterday of 800 cal, due to workout calories and not being able to eat it all. Looks like hunger caught up with me to day.

I ended up making a run to store to get chicken breast and grilled it with side of green giant's sugar snap peas. Came to 240 cal.

20130109_185843.jpg

Great choice girl!! My go to is always Tuna! Little mustard little hellmans good to go!
  • amili045
    Options
    I like to saute up sliced up veggies (tiny bit of oil) like zucchinni, squash, onions, peppers and add some marinara sauce to it. It's like a faux spaghetti and it always fills me up!

this is really good!! its super tasty!! and you can even add some mushrooms. you can also eat a lot of it with 200 cals.
  • TonyaMoore2008
    Options
    Make some vegetable soup! You can eat a lot with very little calories and they are good calories!
  • mapnerd2005
    Options
    did you have "banked" calories from the other days (where you ate less than your budget+exercise calories)? A deficit is a deficit, even if it it's not even from day to day, so if you had 50 calories extra for those 4 days, that could buy you an extra 200 calories today, and you're still within your goal deficit for the bigger picture.
  • AlessisMore
    AlessisMore Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Your dinner looks fantastic. Good choice!

I was going to suggest an omelette with a bunch of veggies but you did great without my advice. Imagine that!
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options

Well, jeez, girl! No wonder you're hungry! If you are burning that many calories in one day, you might be better off trying to make things balance for the week rather than the day. For example, I burn over 1,000 calories twice a week, and about 500 calories on each day of the weekend. I am much happier eating 500 calories over my target before exercise than I would be trying to eat 1500 one day and 2500 the next.