Strangest snack?

Options
13»

Replies

• shaunap3
    shaunap3 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Adding fresh brewed tea to my smoothies instead of juice or water. I suggest chai.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato with ground turkey and salsa verde. Not sure how weird that is though. I ate this for breakfast this morning actually
    I also like smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers rolled up into it, kinda like rice and nori-less sushi

Yum! I'm loving salsa verde (green salsa made from tomotillos) on so many things lately.
    Ate it with scrambled eggs and sauted onions and jalapenos. I'm very new to using spicy peppers, but sauteing them tones them down a lot.
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    None of this sounds strange to me. But then I'm perpetually PMSing so.
  • SKAKES
    SKAKES Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Whole kosher dill pickles, I can eat them all day long. Thankfully they have zero calories!
  • KenosFeoh
    KenosFeoh Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Green beans drizzed with a tiny amount of honey and sprinked with lemon pepper. The best!
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    Used to eat- Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter on Saltine Crackers. Don't eat cream cheese or saltines anymore, but it was good when I ate it before! :smile:

I LOVE this combo...but I almost never do it anymore.
  • april_mesk
    april_mesk Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Turkey slices wrapped around a dollop of guacamole

Not strange-awesome! Great combination.
  • aproc
    aproc Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    If I make a protein smoothie for myself on a rest day, I like to break up bacon to top it with. <_< >_>
  • Erin_goBrahScience
    Erin_goBrahScience Posts: 1,215 Member
    Options
    I have always loved ham and pickle sandwiches.
  • moniquedeanne
    moniquedeanne Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Spinach, celery, parsley, chia seed, coconut oil, tofu veggie smoothie. It sounds gross, but its pretty creamy and doesn't taste bad at all.
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My bf works at a facility for juvenile offenders. He used to talk about how the kids would make ramen noodles, drain them, crush cheetos into it, and then roll it back up in the original package. They let it dry for a few days, and then ate it when it was crunchy again. I've kind of wanted to try it just out of curiosity, but then remember these are the same people who make hooch in the toilet. So who knows...
  • droolie2
    Options
    My grandmother used to take pear halves ( canned in light syrup) and put a big dollop of cottage cheese in the center and then a tbs of creamy PB on top.....I LOVE it...and it always brings back such fond memories!
  • VorJoshigan
    VorJoshigan Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Green olives stuffed with blue cheese with some almonds on the side.
  • StaycJulia
    Options
    I eat yellow bell peppers with spanish olives. Sounds strange, but I love the combination of flavors.
  • RunningMs
    RunningMs Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Cheddar Cheese and Peanut Butter ( the older the cheese the better!). I have a cousin who is also a fan of this, so I know it can't be that strange.
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Cheddar Cheese and Peanut Butter ( the older the cheese the better!). I have a cousin who is also a fan of this, so I know it can't be that strange.

I used to have cheddar and pb sandwiches as a kid. I loved them!
  • watfordjc
    watfordjc Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My Marmite and strawberry jam sandwiches were voted weirdest by my family.

My strangest snack was voted weirdest by a former concrete eater and a former dry rabbit food eater, so I think I'm going to win this.
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    wait what's this about someone eating concrete O_o

Mine is Sour Cream and Onion Lays with Thai sticky rice. Now that is some hot carb on carb action.
  • territurner908347
    Options
    Don't eat it anymore....

BUT

Original Doritos with grits as my dip. Scoop out my giits and yum!

Also..... Toast with PB, frosted flakes smashed on top, drizzled with syrup. Smoosh together and yum.

Warm toast with jelly dipped in milk.

Warmed cream cheese and feta mixed together and spread on five cheese semolina.

I'm hungry.....