Looking for friends who...

Options
1. Love to eat (hmmm ...think that fits anyone here?)
2. Like to drink (not like party every night, but a glass of wine or nightcap or both)
3. Are super freakin busy and have to find creative ways to exercise.

Because I'm all of the above and it's good to have company!

Replies

• cking824
    cking824 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I do all 3 of those things too! Good luck and I hope to help with some ideas to help with any of the three!
  • alliegator1982
    Options
    I'm like 2 out of 3 lol but we are already friends so is this just considered bonding?? LOL
  • cmhusns
    cmhusns Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can absolutely add me as a friend. I think one of my biggest issues is the need for a glass of wine at night or a Bud Light. My job can be stressful and I have the need to unwind when I get home from a long hard day. I'm trying to change my ways.. 6 weeks in and I've lost 8 lbs. I must admit it's the longest I've ever worked out in my life. I'm 38 and tired of giving my age as the excuse for being uncomfortable. I've lost 8 lbs. that I'm very proud of that and plan on 15 more. I have a wonderful husband and two FABULOUS KIDS! One is 18 and is actually doing MFP with me and one is 10. I'm trying to teach him better eating habits. I know we can do it!
  • NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm a definite on 1 and 3, and a sometimes on number 2. I will frequently have a beer or two on a night out and it can be a killer for my progress, so I know the struggle.
  • bvw116
    bvw116 Posts: 5
    Options
    YES! I love to have my drink after a stressful day at work and with the kids. I have to get very creative with my exercise! I park further away, got to the restroom on the second floor and run the stairs at work and home as much as I can. Good luck to you!
  • muderfocker
    muderfocker Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    All the above. :)
  • katiewcurlz
    Options
    All of the above, and looking for some more support! Feel free to add me!