UGHHHHHH, WILL 5 WEEKS EVER GET HERE?????

Options
2»

Replies

• coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    I like that!!!! I also thought the same thing when i picked my ticker...i want to feel successful, and seeing lost makes me feel that way!!!! woohoooo!!!!! Can't wait to see what 5 weeks holds!!!!
  • aedfit
    aedfit Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    My 5 weeks posting keeps saying I'm only going to lose like 3 pounds by then. Seriously??!?! What's the point?
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,738 Member
    Options
    My 5 weeks posting keeps saying I'm only going to lose like 3 pounds by then. Seriously??!?! What's the point?
    The point is that you can see where you'll be in 5 weeks if you continue doing what you're doing. If you clean up your eating, you can have even more impressive results. However, 3 pounds in 5 weeks sounds pretty good to me. That's 6 pounds in 10 weeks, 9 pounds in 15 weeks, 12 pounds in 20 weeks, and so on. Can you picture a big can of shortening? That's 3 pounds of fat. Wouldn't you feel great if you lost one of those every 5 weeks? :bigsmile:
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    lol...MINE is saying about 5 less than what i am right now...BUT...once again....8.gifIT'S THE 5 WEEK REVOLVING DOOR!! HAHA.....17.gif
  • LycraLegs
    LycraLegs Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Sooo funny, soooo true! :o)