You're amazing! So happy for you!!
  • jdsgigi
    jdsgigi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:happy:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress and success so far! It is such a great feeling to move into the "regular" side of stores. And it makes shopping for clothes a lot easier ;)

On a side note, I think you should change your profile name--you aren't going to be a "chunkichica" for much longer! :drinker:
  • beatlebomb
    Options
    So very happy for you. What a wonderful feeling to have today. Thank you for sharing your story as it just shows me that it sure can be done. I am at the beginning of my journey and its so nice to hear your story for inspiration. Congratulations on such a mile stone!! :smile:
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    you are doing great. As I am just starting too on my journey to lose 90 lbs you have provided me with inspiration to work hard. thank you for sharing.
  • Skratchie
    Skratchie Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Awww ... I teared up for you! LOL That is so awesome; you are doing so great. :-)
  • kodibear123
    kodibear123 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am so happy for you! Congrats! :)
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    amazing job. Congrats
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • FlamencoGal
    FlamencoGal Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! Amazing progress!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!