No EXCUSES! 71 pounds GONE!

Options
2»

Replies

• lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Nice job; thanks for the inspirational story!
  • Natashaa1991
    Natashaa1991 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    awesome job girl!!! :)
  • junerbooner
    junerbooner Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I know how you feel, as I have lost 71 lbs myself. I started out much heavier than you, but its like a third of your body is gone!! You look wonderful and I know you feel the same. You will blow your doctor's socks off when he/she sees you again.:bigsmile:
    My ticker hasn't caught up to my weight. I haven't logged it in yet. I'm waiting to make sure the pound is still gone tomorrow!:laugh: :laugh:
  • simplyk8
    simplyk8 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Way to beat adversity and kick butt! You're looking fab!
  • TerriAnne53
    TerriAnne53 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    congrats. a fantastic job on your determination. thanks so much for posting. I am just starting and wanting to lose 90 lbs and it's stories like this that help us to be determined and just do it. thank you
  • ghostlygirl
    Options
    WOW! That is awesome! You look great!
  • LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!!! I am on Month 1 and need to lose 80lbs so you are great inspiration to me. Would love for you to add me if you have room for a new pal!! :drinker:
  • jsdholland
    jsdholland Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    My hubby told me a few months ago I don't snore anymore....awesome nsv's! Congrats!
  • munzaga
    munzaga Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! An inspiration!
  • marinemomx2
    marinemomx2 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    From another shorty (5'1.5) - You look amazing and your waist looks so tiny in your last picture!!
  • irjeffb
    irjeffb Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    NO EXCUSES! Love it!
  • Denisegp37
    Denisegp37 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!