540 Days of WLoss & why weights work

Lozze
Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
Just a warning, the photos at the bototm of this post do have me in a sports crop top and small shorts. Not the most attractive (and bow at my awesome photo editing skills!)

I was going through my computer and found a photo taken of me about five years ago. To say I was horrified was an understatement. I just sat at my computer and cried. Both for how I looked then and for how far I've come.

I'm currently at approx 40kg/83lbs (I've been fluctuating between 96kg and 99kg for months now. Mainly I've been having a 'I can eat how I want momenet'

So here we go for the latest before/after shot

Before

9648316_2632.jpg

After

9648316_3921.jpg

9648316_898.jpg

Here's one with me a bit better dressed up (after photo taken in August)

9648316_6100.jpg

Now for the proof that weightlifting works. I don't know when exactly the before shots were taken, but they were definitly taken between April and November last year (April because that's when I moved into that house and they were uploaded to my computer in November) I want to say June/July but can't be 100% sure. The after shots were taken just now. There is at best, a 4kg difference there. But in that time frame I've been doing weights and a lot of sport specific work. I might be imagining the big difference, please confirm if I'm not! (wearing shorts in both, sports crop top)

9648316_1377.jpg

9648316_3191.jpg

I'm so damn proud of myself today. I clearly have a LONG way to go still, but I WILL get there.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!