Any army wives?

Options
My husband is currently deployed and I want to lose weight before he returns...looking for friends/support! :) Add me!

Replies

• AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a RAF wife, and I know there are a few Army wives on here too I've only been here few days. My hubby got back from Afghan in October..I managed to lose 18lbs while he was gone but since his return most of it has gone back on hence me being here.

What exercise plan do you have? And how much weight are you hoping to lose?

x
  • zazu22
    zazu22 Posts: 29
    Options
    Around 50 pounds and I do jillian Michaels 30 day shred and I take a hula hooping class! I'm so surprised at the hooping class I've lost 1 1/2 inches off my waist from hoopong 45 min a day!!! :)
  • AllyLouB
    AllyLouB Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hooping for 45 mins?! I couldn't do it for 45 seconds. Maybe I'll just stand and wiggle hips without the hoop when out shopping etc...

How long you got to lose it? X
  • zazu22
    zazu22 Posts: 29
    Options
    five months :)
  • gettinback2fabulous
    Options
    I'm not an army wife but I am a army fiance if that counts at all? My fiance is currently deployed as well and I'm trying to lose some weight before he gets back in a few months. I've done 30day shred before but currently doing Insanity, I thought Jillian was tough but man Shaun T is kickin my butt lol I will send you a friend request if u wanna accept me :flowerforyou:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm a Navy wife. I recently lost about 12 lbs while my husband was deployed for 3 months. It's easier to lose weight while he's gone because I can be super strict with food and it makes measuring out recipes easier. Most wives I know either lose weight during deployments, or gain weight because they sit around and eat cookie dough all the time. :P
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    I am a navy wife. My husband leaves in 3 months to move to another duty station with out him for 2 to 4 years, I have lost 45 on a 6 month deployment in the past I worked my butt off literally lmao