I am seeking friends who have 100 pounds to loss.

Options
Hey I am Amy, I am from North Carolina. I would love to meet some more women who are 40ish who like me are trying to loss 100 pounds. Thanks Amy

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hey, Amy, welcome to MFP! I am going to be 41 next month and am trying to get back on track. I lost over 40 lbs on MFP last year but fell off the wagon several months ago. I'm bound and determined to lost that last 100lbs and become the person I know I can be, so if you want some encouragement and a friend, feel free to add me :)
  • buzzygirl
    Options
    I m in the same boat 43 and starting a fresh let me know if you want to be friends
  • tolleirrigon
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm 41 with 2 kids, I live in Washington and need to lose that much also. I am down 31 pounds so far and am determined to do this!
  • mfpseven
    mfpseven Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    go find my mom she would love the support I'm sure http://www.myfitnesspal.com/DebbieLyn63
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kim, 42 and have 125 pounds to lose (but please forgive me if I revert to metric. Am from New Zealand and we do things differently - lol). If you are looking for a friend who will follow you up (nicely) if you aren't around for a couple if days, then feel free to add me. I have decided that 2013 is my year and I am excited about the adventure and would love to share the ups and downs with like minded people.
  • xerses25
    Options
    Hey we are on the same path , started before though but long way to go! Add me.
  • shelly4113
    shelly4113 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 and my long term goal is to lose 100 pounds. You can add me!