NO CHEATING = 4 lbs lost!

Options
Mornin' from Texas!

What a wonderful application this is for finding out how bad you have been doing with eating and nutrition and exercise.

While looking around a week ago.....I came across this on the internet. I love it! I thought I would just try entering what I ate that day. Now, 7 days later.....minus 4 pounds,

Really excited about finding the site and will welcome motivation and success stories from others.

Have a wonderful day!

Replies

• justaspoonfulofsugar
    Options
    great job!
  • AmandaW01
    AmandaW01 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow - 4lb in a week? That is so good - I'm hoping for something similar :-) Thanks for the motivation!
  • ashleighcollins89
    Options
    4lbs in a week is amazing! Well done!!
  • cathys47
    Options
    Thanks.....:)
  • cathys47
    Options
    When you have to absolutely own every bite and drinks.....it made a huge difference.....I can see how badly I haven't been paying attention....it's time to do something for me!
  • frances0729
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep up the good work=}
  • cathys47
    Options
    You are doing good yourself it looks like. Are you new at this too?
  • cathys47
    Options
    Sounds good until you think you probably need to lose 30 more....lol:laugh:
  • blu_meanie_ca
    blu_meanie_ca Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I found the same thing. When I was accountable to an outside source (MFP) I was all of a sudden more aware of what I was eating. It does help you avoid mindless eating.
  • katieward5648
    Options
    Well done, that is fab :)
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Well done! It's great for keeping you accountable and making you aware. And for the support and inspiration from others. Have a look at the posts under success stories in the forum. You can lose a big amount at first, be prepared afterwards for a slow, steady loss of 1-2 a week, that's still good progress and healthy. Good luck!
  • skinnyin50
    skinnyin50 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Well Done! Same here ... I am now accountable to what I eat! I left my diary open for friends to see which i think has made me even more accountable to what i am eating. I am the only one who can controll how much i loose. Great work keep going!!
  • asaralee3
    asaralee3 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Food Journaling has been the key for me as well. It makes you accountable to what you put in your body! I let myself have "treats" but in moderation and I can see where better food and drink choices outweigh the momentary satisfaction I get from gorging on crap food.

Keep it up girl!
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Great job! :D
  • thinlizzy2013
    Options
    Great job! I too have have been at this for 6 days and so far so good. I'm motivated and really determined to hit my goal. Good luck to you!
  • cathys47
    Options
    So sorry....didn't see your post to me until just now. Not too used to the site yet. Thanks for posting.

Still doing good. I think it's the discipline of having to write it down that is helping. Hope you are still doing well also. Let me know :smile:
  • cathys47
    Options
    Thanks so much....still not used to looking things on here....still doing good. Hope you are.:smile:
  • GaryMerr
    Options
    Well done!
  • cathys47
    Options
    Thanks so much....haven't thought to look at the boards again till today....hope you are doing good too!
  • cathys47
    Options
    Thanks so much.:smile: