pedometers?

Options
I am a nurse. I would like to get a pedometer. I would like a descent one. Any recomendations?

Replies

• PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I have a fitbit and love it!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    It seems like every day there are more out there...I can only speak on what I have which is the Fitbit-I had the Ultra than got the One. I like it-it's helped me move more
  • zoraiya
    zoraiya Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Same here, I got a FitBit One as an early birthday present and love it!
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I just got the Ormon HJ-112. It was on Amazon for about $22. I read a lot of good reviews on it and decided to get it, as I had purchased one (a New Balance one) previously, and it kept calculating the slightest movement - including over 1k steps while driving to work!

I reall like it so far and find it is accurate. No steps while driving. I'm also quite fidgity and a leg shaker and it doesn't count any of those movements as steps either :)
  • GreyGal
    GreyGal Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have a fit bit as well... it is awesome. I have never been able to find a pedometer that was even close to being accurate. The fitbit can be synced with your MFP account, and it is totally worth the money you spend on it.
  • cbart2818
    cbart2818 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I have been through cheaper pedometers, and more expensive ones. I have found a huge love for the Fitbit One. I do not regret the purchase.
  • chljlleal
    chljlleal Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I have the FItbit Ultra, expensive (imho) but I like it, and it syncs with mfp.
  • MinisterTom
    MinisterTom Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Depends on what you are looking to spend.
    $100.00 Fitbit One for sure as it syncs with MFP
    $50ish the Fitbit Zip
    $35.00 Sportline 310

Just make sure to get one with digital step counting and avoid the cheaper ones that use a rocker. Accelerometer based is best. I had a rocker based one that used to add about a thousand steps in just driving around.
  • momtomanygirls
    momtomanygirls Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    thank you everyone! I really appreciate it. I like that the fitbit syncs with mfp. I want to get counted for those steps i do daily and challenge myself too. :)