120+LBS Loss Held for 5 Years-Never Posted Pic--Until Today!

Options

Replies

• keliyo
    keliyo Posts: 8
    Options
    Truly amazing!! U rock!!!
  • letbc
    letbc Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You should really be proud!
  • innerfashionista
    innerfashionista Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for being brave and posting these! I struggle with maintenance, so it's great to know it can be done :)
  • mmowery31
    mmowery31 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    wonderful story of success!
  • DonC2013
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing. try to look at one ultra success story a day just to stay motivated. You are today's winner. The five year mark is what is even more incredible than your weight loss and a true testimonial to you discipline. Well done!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    Inspirational!!! I love it! Can't wait to get there myself. Thanks for sharing!!!
  • judipearl
    judipearl Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    What an amazing inspiration you are!! You look "marvalous"!! How proud you should be. Posting these pictures is what people need to give them the encoragement to do the same. Bless you!! Your life must be a real gift!
  • junip1977
    junip1977 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Hey you look awesome! What an accomplishment and keeping it off all these years as well! :)
  • phyllisann26
    phyllisann26 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration!
  • nklunk
    nklunk Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Nice work!!
  • serenapitala
    serenapitala Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Great work! I love seeing the maintenance posts.
  • MontanaDiva
    MontanaDiva Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow what an inspiration. Thanks so much for posting. It is images like that, that let us know it is real and can happen.
  • jhigg11
    jhigg11 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    you look awesome. Congrats. :-)
  • want2behappy31
    want2behappy31 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Congrats! True inspiration
  • MelidaTatiana
    MelidaTatiana Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    what a change! this is an amazing story!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! Love that you posted this, such inspiration!

and Hello from another Floridian :)
  • Ilysandrew11
    Ilysandrew11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Happy 5th!!! You look amazing!!! Great job!!
  • rdub98
    rdub98 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration. My goal is to look like the picture in the top left. You have motivated me to get the abs, pecks, and guns. You look great! Congatulations on year 5!
  • sozisfitnow
    sozisfitnow Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    OMG you look amazing fantastic !:bigsmile:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I am always grateful to those who post before and after pics, but for yours I am even more grateful. For a few reasons. 1) your hesitance to do so. 2) the dramatic difference. 3) the fact that it touched a different part of my heart than I expected...in the before pic's you looked like an ex I had that was mean angry and abusive to me. In the current photo's you resemble my current husband who is motivated, supportive, kind, generous, loving, thoughtful, strong, and careful. It made me see how far I've come as a person and that I made the right choices in the past no matter how hard they were. Somehow seeing those pictures side by side like that was like a huge slap in the face for me and makes me appreciate more how far I've come, how much I've changed on the inside (outside soon to catch back up), and the wonderful person I finally had the courage, and self-esteem to choose for myself. :happy: Now for your next task, get out there and be somebody's hero!:love:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!