34 and 100lbs to lose

Options
I have 4 children and love to eat whatever they don't eat off their plates. I am an emotional eater and need help to lose the weight. Can someone assure me that losing 100 lbs is possible. I've done Weight Watchers on and off for 6 years, and can't seem to keep it off. The most i have ever lost is 30 lbs, but can't seem to keep it off over a year. I will admit that I find it hard to get my butt up and get moving, I hate exercising!!! I do enjoy dancing and im thinking about starting Zumba, but not sure ill stick with it. Anyone out there who might be intrested in trying to motivate each other....im hoping that might help.

Replies

• SteveCabral94
    SteveCabral94 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Add me if you would like.
  • spapsidero
    Options
    I understand you. I would always lose 20 lbs and then stop what I was doing. Don't know why? I was able to lose 80 lbs over 2 yrs and now I have gained 30 of it back. I feel terrible. Losing is possible we just need to keep at it and realize its a lifetime change. Add me and we can motivate each other.
  • LuckBeWithU
    LuckBeWithU Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Zumba motivates me...I do it daily and love it.
    I have 90lbs. + more to go.

Feel free to add me..

Best wishes on your journey..:smile:
  • hayleycreates
    hayleycreates Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 105 to go to my "goal" weight. I totally believe it's possible. Add me as a friend if you want some motivational support. :smile: That goes for the rest of you - I love new friends.
  • tlkrallman
    Options
    It's easy to put your children's needs in front of your own. I'm living proof of that and so is the 95 lbs. I need to lose. Once you've recognized what your emotional triggers are and start changing your habits, the easier they are to push through. There is a great support system here at MFP, and when we feel like self sabbotage the motivation we sometimes need is just a click away. Please feel free to add me.

"Any job worth doing, is worth giving your best to. Especially when that is you!"
  • Racheyj76
    Racheyj76 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am 36, a mom of 5 and have 140+ to lose! Feel free to add me if you would like.

Rachel