HI! i'm 5ft and 142lbs.

Hi, my names Kori(: i'm 5ft and 142lbs, my goal weight i really want to be is 115 or 120 :/
140lb isn't a bad weight it's just the height that makes it feel so bad:( i guess i never noticed how attached to eating food i was until i limited myself in calories and carbs. i have to admit im not sure i could do this alone however i read all of the success stories and it just mad me want to keep trying!! i could really use some friends on here for motivation! everyone is doing so wonderful!! thanks for taking the time to read my first post!!! :)

Replies

• Hey there, I'm 5' and about twenty pounds heavier than you! I sometimes feel my body is just really disproportional, but I know that that was definitely from poor choices, or trying to eat negative feelings away, or even just eating when bored.
    I just started on Monday, but really what I'm trying to focus on is changing my lifestyle :) I'm a 20 year old girl and have lived a mostly sedentary lifestyle! But I've never been confident with myself, appearance or anything. Yet, now that I started trying to incorporate better eating habits, and exercise, I do honestly feel better! It's only a few days in, and it is challenging, but we can do it! :) I'm hoping to make so much progress this year! If you ever need to talk about anything, or whatever, you can add me!