Toilet Seat

2»

Replies

• n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    I've got a 6 foot tall urinal with an easily openable transluecent glass door across from our toilet that I go in most of the time...uses less water to flush too...
  • Considering I am out numbered in my house, I have three boys plus my husband, my daughter and I said screw it to the rest of the house hold and dedicated one bathroom to our girly needs. That right there is how you take care of things..LOL
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I sit to pee. :embarassed:

FTW <stealthily sneaks in lift lid and/or seat, put plastic wrap over the bowl, and replace as found> :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    mayvq0.jpg
  • tomomatic
    tomomatic Posts: 1,794 Member
    There's no seat in my shower. I must be doing it wrong.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    This is not an issue in my house....
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Everyone needs to lift their required portion, and then put it down when they're done, before they flush.

No poop particles on my toothbrush, please!
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Just cath. :)
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    This question is in regards to men who have ladies in the house (especially little ladies)

Leave it up or put it down?

I always put it up or shut the lid completely. (otherwise, the boys will urinate on the seat)
  • fleur_de_lis19
    fleur_de_lis19 Posts: 926 Member
    Hubby just has great aim and leave it down. If he misses, hes good to clean it up.
    I hate when other men come to my house, **** up my toilet routine ! NOT COOL!
  • Linli_Anne
    Linli_Anne Posts: 1,360 Member
    We are a family who shares the load - and really I don't care - what's the difference between lifting the lid only or putting the seat down?

BUT - both my son and husband know that when you pee at Grandma's house the seat had better go back down before you are even zipped up again because there will be a lecture and finger waving if you forget because she doesn't look first and just backs that bus on up.
  • all these guys going down...i like it:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:

There, fixed it for ya!
  • firstsip
    firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
    I actually put twenty pound weights on the toilet seat so I'm getting in a workout everytime I lift it.
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    I put everything back down before flushing.
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    My 4 yr old boy puts it down, lid and all every time. He's such a good boy!

I have a thing about a toilet being flushed while the lid is up. Can't help it- just seems so gross. My toothbrush is in that room! :sick:
  • BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY
    BACONJOKESRSOFUNNY Posts: 666 Member
    I actually put twenty pound weights on the toilet seat so I'm getting in a workout everytime I lift it.
    I drop twenty pound weights in the toilet. Colon of steel!
  • NikkiSixGuns
    NikkiSixGuns Posts: 630 Member
    BUT - both my son and husband know that when you pee at Grandma's house the seat had better go back down before you are even zipped up again because there will be a lecture and finger waving if you forget because she doesn't look first and just backs that bus on up.

Hilarious!!

Husband and I both put the lid down when we're done and before flushing. Can't stand the thought of airborne feces and urine bouncing around the room.
  • My 4 yr old boy puts it down, lid and all every time. He's such a good boy!

I have a thing about a toilet being flushed while the lid is up. Can't help it- just seems so gross. My toothbrush is in that room! :sick:

I know that feel. I don't even keep mine IN the bathroom. Toothpaste, either :laugh:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    I live with 3 boys (2 little ones and a husband) and we have ONE bathroom. Since I'm the only one who cleans the thing, they'd BETTER put it down. :grumble:
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Up. If I can lift it to use it she can lower it. Lazy *kitten* women these days.

I have the same thoughts on it and I am a woman. :) I could care less if my boys put it down. BUT...I hate walking into the unisex bathroom at work and finding the seat up. I don't know who has had their butts on that thing.
  • thoshowski
    thoshowski Posts: 135 Member
    My boyfriend prefers to try to aim with the toilet seat down. He fails everytime, but does he wipe the toilet seat everytime he misses...no!
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    German toilets have a viewing shelf. Ftw.

6a011571eb6964970b013487e411aa970c-200wi
  • bellygoaway
    bellygoaway Posts: 441 Member
    I will put it down for you, if you leave it up for me. How is that for a post-modern, equitable sharing of responsibility?
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    I pee in the sink