New to this site, Need more friends, Please help

Options
Hello everyone, I have been on here for a few days now and I'm looking for new friends to help motivate each other, If anyone wants support and is looking for friends please add me. Thanks

Replies

• FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Hi ! I'll be a friend!
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    Thank you! I feel like the last kid picked for dodge ball.....I have been trying to get more friends for a couple of days! LOL
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I know how that feels lol! hopefully people will just see how awesome we are and start adding us all over lol
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    I hope so too!!!! Everyone seems so nice and supportative!:flowerforyou:
  • crmpuff79
    crmpuff79 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be your friend! I know it's easy to put this weight on but we need all the help we can get to get it off... Look forward to reaching some goals together!
  • nuemmedigg
    nuemmedigg Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I have been on here for a few days now and I'm looking for new friends to help motivate each other, If anyone wants support and is looking for friends please add me. Thanks

Same here. Add me as a friend, and let's lose together :happy:
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    Yes I know what you mean.....It was all tasty going down.....LOL. I am a big emotional eater and I have tried to channel that esle where beside food. I'm reading inspirational books now so if I feel the emotion coming on or the stress I grab that book.....so far has worked great!
  • Cathelle
    Options
    I am back at this site and need some new friends too. It looks like we have similar goals! We can help motivate each other!:smile:
  • chrissypow
    chrissypow Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • macidom
    macidom Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I could really do with some people to keep me motivated. :)
  • kdltx
    kdltx Posts: 3
    Options
    We can be friends. :)
  • tthoma27
    Options
    Hello, I'm new as well. I don't have any friends on here =(. I need all the motivation and kind words of support I can get.
  • awessale
    awessale Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We all can help motivate each other :)
  • mtaiken2
    Options
    I added everyone and thanks guys we all can do this and this is our year!!!! YAY
  • FitnessWithaTwist
    Options
    dont read the sad books!
  • enzio33
    enzio33 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Please add me too! I just started and I want to lose about 20 lbs! Hello everyone! ;-)
  • ktyper
    ktyper Posts: 14
    Options
    ha! love the dodgeball comment! anyone can feel free to add me as well! Good luck girls!!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I suggest searching through the groups, see if one or more of them interest you. Or try doing a challenge, either on here or skinnyo.com. I just started a group, 30 day leg challenge if you're interested in targeting your legs.
  • KerrieLLeybourne
    Options
    I will be your friend too :):)
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I am new too, I have been on for a week anyone can add me this is a long journey and I need all the help I can get also I am on everyday