Pregnancy 2010 - Week 15

Options

Replies

• 00Angela00
    00Angela00 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    pmaria10-I get them at walgreen. They are just the store brand and you get 100 for $11.99. They do not have DHA in them though. Honestly I didn't know that I need to get the kind with that in there until last weeks thread. I LOVE these because they are the size of a tylenol instead of a horse pill and don't give you that nasty after taste. Not sure what to do about the DHA thing yet...also do you supplement calcium to 100%. Looking through my diary I never get all the calcium I should.

ACEuhheartz- TTC=trying to conceive, EWCM=egg white cervical mucus, TOM=Time of the month, let me know if you see anyothers it took me awhile to figure it all out

Ok stupid question...Can you ovulate without getting EWCM? I don't know if I will ovulate this month since it's the first off the pill but my cervix is high, soft and open with lotiony discharge but that is it so far? Maybe I am a few days off but I though it would be Saturday that I would O??

the creamy, lotion is usually before the egg white. How long have you been starting the fertile period? There's still a possibility of you conceiving so try no matter what! Remember EVERY month can be different especially if you are irregular. If you ALWAYS ovulate at the same time, than it would be a little abnormal. Try as much as you can this week until you ovulate.
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Okay, so I have a question regarding trying to TTC and something i have been experiencing for the past year and half. I thought perhaps someone in this thread has also experienced this. Every month and sometimes every other month i have mid cycle bleeding. I have been to my OB GYN about this and have been diagnosed with a very sensitive cervix (a lot of times it's brought on after intercourse). My question is has anyone had trouble with their pregnancy because of this and does this make it harder to conceive because of the bleeding? I guess i'm very used to thinking that the menstral cycle is a way our bodies clean out the old eggs to allow for a fresh start and every time i find bleeding i'm thinking that is what is happening. I hope this makes sense...and thanks for listening to my ordeal.

This is normal and nothing to worry about, about 30% of women have this.

"Mid cycle spotting occurs ten to fourteen days prior to the commencement of the next cycle and is considered to be normal. Mid cycle spotting is considered to occur during ovulation period and is a normal phenomenon, it is in fact considered as a potential fertility indication. As mid cycle spotting occurs right during the ovulation period it helps in calculating the peak period of fertility. Ovulatory spotting as mid cycle spotting is called helps in determining the exact ovulation period in a woman and in turn helps planning pregnancy."
  • Caliwaters25
    Options
    pmaria10-I get them at walgreen. They are just the store brand and you get 100 for $11.99. They do not have DHA in them though. Honestly I didn't know that I need to get the kind with that in there until last weeks thread. I LOVE these because they are the size of a tylenol instead of a horse pill and don't give you that nasty after taste. Not sure what to do about the DHA thing yet...also do you supplement calcium to 100%. Looking through my diary I never get all the calcium I should.

ACEuhheartz- TTC=trying to conceive, EWCM=egg white cervical mucus, TOM=Time of the month, let me know if you see anyothers it took me awhile to figure it all out

Ok stupid question...Can you ovulate without getting EWCM? I don't know if I will ovulate this month since it's the first off the pill but my cervix is high, soft and open with lotiony discharge but that is it so far? Maybe I am a few days off but I though it would be Saturday that I would O??

I am in the same boat as you Adegonia I had my last Cycle on April 6th and according to the what to expect when you're expecting ovulation calculator because I am on a 21 day cycle I was supposed to Ovulate on Saturday. I think it happened and MDH and I did the baby dance but we will see if it happens. According to what I have been reading you want to TTC a few days before and of course the day of because sperm can live up to 5 days in the crevix. If it doesn't happen this month I would suggest tracking your cycle, that is what I will be doing. My body was very elusive this month as far as all the signals where concerned.
  • jenzimmer
    jenzimmer Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm still 142. I took the weekend off, ate whatever. It was Kayden's 2nd b day I knew that I just had way to much to do to worry about logging. So I ate like a COW and the scale today is the same. I work out and count everything, I weigh 142. I pig out, I weigh 142. What gives?
  • adegonia
    adegonia Posts: 51 Member
    Options

the creamy, lotion is usually before the egg white. How long have you been starting the fertile period? There's still a possibility of you conceiving so try no matter what! Remember EVERY month can be different especially if you are irregular. If you ALWAYS ovulate at the same time, than it would be a little abnormal. Try as much as you can this week until you ovulate.

The lotiony was for a few days now I just feel a little juicy. It's clear and not strechy. I think my cervix is moving down though so I am really confused, although I'm not entirely positive I know what I am feeling for or how to gage it since I've only checked for a week. I think either I'm not going to ovulate this month or that I haven't yet. I've taken 6 OPT and all of them have a faint test line aka negative. I only have one more so I may wait until I have actually discharge to test otherwise I'll count this month as a bust and hope that I at least get my period. Since it's my first month off the pill I really have no idea how long my cycle is....ugh so frustrating but I genuinely appreciate all of ya'll help. (sorry I'm an Okie and couldn't think of what normal people use instead of ya'll LOL)
  • jalara
    jalara Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at the gighest I've ever been this morning. Re-set everyone, and I'm off at it again. This time I opened my food diary so my friends can see it - a step that is huge for me.

"Here I go again on my own....." (Okay that was a Whitesnake quote, since I know I'm not alone, but it seems fitting if I were going to have a soundtrack to my life right now).
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Had my 5 month doctors appointment this morning and I'm up 2 lbs from last week. Still around 13lbs of weight gain. Doc said that was nothing....but I hope she wasn't just being nice. LOL

I did find out that my little girl is in the 95th percentile of size based on the ultra sound. Gesh! Doc said that most of the time it all evens itself out....so I'll have another ultra sound around 8 months to see where she's at. I really don't want a c-section!! :)
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    kcurtis - Want to hear something funny? That's the date my fiance and I are getting married this year! It's the anniversary of our first date!

YAY!! Its a great day! Good luck and stay relaxed! You'll have a blast and look great!
  • shoppingqueen34
    Options
    LW 197.5 CW 196.0 Loss 1.5
    I'm happy with that, espically with all that has happened this past week.

Yahoo Kiffy!!! I found your 1.5 :) Keep sending them my way. Great job!!!
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Had my 5 month doctors appointment this morning and I'm up 2 lbs from last week. Still around 13lbs of weight gain. Doc said that was nothing....but I hope she wasn't just being nice. LOL

I did find out that my little girl is in the 95th percentile of size based on the ultra sound. Gesh! Doc said that most of the time it all evens itself out....so I'll have another ultra sound around 8 months to see where she's at. I really don't want a c-section!! :)

Your weight gain is so impressive to me. You inspire me to stay on task with our next one.

Don't believe a word the dr says about the size of the baby. My BFF had an emergency c-section with her first born. When she got pregnant with her second one she convinced the dr's to give her a VBAC (vaginal delivery after c-section). As her due date got close they kept telling her the baby was big. A week before she was due they told her that the baby was going to be 10 lbs EASILY! and asked her if she wanted to do the c-section. She said yes and delivered a happy, healthy 7 or 8 lb baby!!!! To this day (her daughter turns 4 in May) she wishes she didn't listen to the dr's. That's my 2 cents and my story for you :laugh:

Thanks for the kudos on the weight loss, if you're taking my lost pounds hold on a have a bunch coming your way tomorrow. I've been kicking butt at the gym trying my hardest to get back on track with my May goal, I think I may be down 4 lbs tomorrow. Can't wait to see, although I only count my Friday weigh in at WW for my real numbers. If I did lose the 4 I have to keep on track until Friday. I tend to splurge on Wed and I can't do that this week, need to stay on task.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!!
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    Weighed in at the gighest I've ever been this morning. Re-set everyone, and I'm off at it again. This time I opened my food diary so my friends can see it - a step that is huge for me.

"Here I go again on my own....." (Okay that was a Whitesnake quote, since I know I'm not alone, but it seems fitting if I were going to have a soundtrack to my life right now).

You can and will do it!!! Great quote, very fitting...now it's going to be stuck in my head all day..hahahaha
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    Hello all,
    So I went to the OB today and she told me we can't start trying again until Aug!!! AUG!!!! really????? This sucks!!! It gives me time to lose more weight, and I'm trying to see that as a silver lining, but it SUCKS!!!!! Had to update/vent!!! Thank you!
  • shoppingqueen34
    Options
    Hello all,
    So I went to the OB today and she told me we can't start trying again until Aug!!! AUG!!!! really????? This sucks!!! It gives me time to lose more weight, and I'm trying to see that as a silver lining, but it SUCKS!!!!! Had to update/vent!!! Thank you!

Doesn't mean you can't practice! LOL :smooched:
  • 00Angela00
    Options
    Today's my birthday! :-) YAY!!!
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    Shoppingqueen - unfortunately 'practicing" isn't very much fun after 2 years of trying to get pregnant. One of the many reason finally getting the BFP was such a big deal. At least we can spend the next few months remember what it's like to do it just to do it.

Angela - HAPPY BIRTHDAY :flowerforyou: :drinker:

LW 196 CW 194.4 Loss 1.6 i lost this week, which is so great. I was at 192 yesterday, wish that was it today but I ate ice cream a little too last last night :smile:
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Well I hope yall don't mind if I join!! My name is Jenny I'm 31 been using MFP for a few months, I am a mother of 3 kids 11,5, and 3 and been married to my DH (jason) for 6 years. We have been TTC for alitle over a year and had a miscarriage in October to find out this weekend we are pregnant again. I am going to use MFP to help keep my weight gain to a min and hope to become great friends with yall!! Hope you don't mind! I know that it says a new week starts on wednesday but I didn't see one started for this week yet! Hope I didnt miss it!
  • jennysmission
    jennysmission Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Today's my birthday! :-) YAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Time to check in. I'm back down 1lb of my 2lb weight gain so slowly headed back in the right direction. :)

KiffyPooh: On a bright note.....August is my TTC month maybe we can both have May babies. :)
  • pmaria10
    pmaria10 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    jennymission: Welcome!

00angela00: Happy Birthday, I hope your day is as beautiful as you deserve. :)
  • kiffypooh
    Options
    Time to check in. I'm back down 1lb of my 2lb weight gain so slowly headed back in the right direction. :)

KiffyPooh: On a bright note.....August is my TTC month maybe we can both have May babies. :)

Cool, thank you. That would be fun and cool!!!! Let's make it happen. I just need to get my hubby on the healthy train with me and I'm sure that will help it happen sooner. I don't want to wait a year and half like this last one took. I'm excited to have a pal i this :flowerforyou: