What kind of dog do you have.

Options

Replies

• kmcintyre57
    kmcintyre57 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I have English bull dogs, T-bone and Lady! My babies!
  • kenffemt
    Options
    I have 3, a cockerspaniel, a fox terrier-chihuaha mix, and a deer-eared chihuaha
  • raisingemilyjune
    Options
    I have a Pug

521360_10152352347995504_462021050_n.jpg
    her name is Pippa.
  • Duck_Puddle
    Duck_Puddle Posts: 3,224 Member
    Options
    I have two mixes: a husky mix and a yellow lab-satan mix (I've been told the Satan will work it's way out in a few years-I have trouble believing that).

I was told the same thing, but that's lies! I don't think it will ever happen.

I have a Lab who will be 3 in March and never, ever stops. He is constantly finding something to get into.

I also have an APBT who is 6 going on 60. She is lazy and grouchy. But is the best dog in the world!

I'm starting to think it's all lies as well. Just took them out, the old man did what he's supposed to do, the lab....pulled a tree limb across the yard, chewed on the tailpipe of my car and the siding on the house. She then proceeded to bark and carry on like someone was cutting off her tail because there was a leaf blowing around in the neighbor's yard. Great guard dog-got a little hit of a trigger finger though....neighbors love it. She's just evil. Thankfully, she didn't eat any silverware, cups, hats, Tupperware, my collander (well she turned that into something resembling a bloomin' onion) or other contrband (that we know of) today.
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Golden retrievers.
  • realme56
    realme56 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Black Lab and Pit mix....lovey dovey....scaredy cat, sounds big and bad but is shaking like crazy hiding behind me!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/52267033@N00/6602595845/in/photostream
  • MLT314
    MLT314 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A white and brown/orange Brittany Spaniel named Griffin! He's so cute and full of energy. He is almost 11 weeks old. I love the color of his eyes!
  • Jluvs3clarks
    Options
    Not sure how to post pictures, but we have a golden retriever and Australian shepherd! I love my Aussie, she was the first one, but since we brought our goldie home, I doubt I will ever own another breed again! I am trying to convince my hubby to let us get another goldie! :smile: but he is not having it, two dogs is enough he says! :smile:
  • RunningMannn
    Options
    2e5kr3r.jpg

My 9 year old golden retriever...Ginger..She's about 95 pounds..

I'm not having any luck trying to resize the photo..
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Beagle.... I love him.
  • 007bondage
    007bondage Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Miniature Schnauzer X Malteze ("Mauzer") her name is Penny and she IS my best friend :smile:
  • Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    12 year old black and white Siberian Husky with ice blue eyes. He's a total momma's boy. :)
  • Stac2004
    Stac2004 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Daschund !!! he's a funny little guy. Tomorrow's his 8th birthday :-))
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    3 mini poodles and 1 shihtzu, maltese, papillion mix.
  • thoseblueeyes
    thoseblueeyes Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Imperial shih tzu ... She the cutest high maintence dog EVER
  • tndejong
    tndejong Posts: 463
    Options
    i have a mini pincher named minnie!!
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    i have 2 english yellow labs... but they are not yellow, they are snow white...
  • morgansamford
    Options
    Boston Terrier! I have always wanted one and I finally obtained that goal! I rescued her from a shelter in February 2012 and have loved every second of it!
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    I have a pit bull. My hubby wanted him for his birthday one year and well,,,,,he became mine almost instantly. He is the biggest love and nicer than the bassett hound we had at the time.
  • danibarro
    Options
    Both mixes, Corgi/Lab and not quite sure, was told American Bulldog/Boxer possibly but he isn't big enough for the American Bulldog. Trying to add pic, hope it works.

737539_4168039160398_532733135_o_zps6ee60b77.jpg