What kind of dog do you have.

Options

Replies

• robpett2001
    robpett2001 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    1/2 Black Lab, 1/2 Siberian Husky -- 2 years old and has more energy than she knows what to do with, so she's my running buddy. She's almost ready for her first 10K!

zuzu.jpg
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    310859_293244697364010_1173896363_n.jpg

Buster a pit-mix

and we have an Australian Shepard/Blue Heeler Mix
  • TheConsciousFoody
    TheConsciousFoody Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Mini schnauzer

I've been looking into getting another dog but one that would make a great duck hunting companion. I have a few different breeds in mind but still some research to do before I really decide
  • LucyT4dieting
    LucyT4dieting Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Milo is a rescue dog of unknown origin...lol Really, we don't know what he is. All we know is he's a big 'ol ball of fur and we sure love him!

2w69pnn.jpg
  • Ke11yJo
    Ke11yJo Posts: 141
    Options
    I have a Beagle who is the love of my life :heart:
  • VelvetMornings
    Options
    I've got two Beagles. I love them to bits.
  • Tatonka_usn
    Tatonka_usn Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Taz (3.5 year old Rottie) and Roo (11 month old, long-haired German Shepard).
  • MbiggsHFD319
    MbiggsHFD319 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    We have 7 dogs in our family. Where shall I start? 1) Pomeranian mix ( rescued) 2) Maltese 3) shi-tzu ( sorry cant spell) 4) Great Pyrenees 5) wolf, husky, German Shepard mix, & 6 & 7) Anatolia Shepard / Great Pyrenees mix ( they are brothers)
  • professorRAT
    professorRAT Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    The cutest catahoula leopard doggie ever!!! Wish I Knew how to post a pic here, lol

I had one of those! She was a sweetheart. She died last year (16 years old) and I sure do miss her crazy *kitten*. They are such cute puppies.
  • Fitness4Paul
    Fitness4Paul Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    one crazy nutty chocolate lab.
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    The Robo -Doberman :)

20121225_082703.jpg
  • blaze1zanebrobst
    Options
    2 blue pitbulls. love them
  • _abbie
    _abbie Posts: 24
    Options
    <---- the dog from hell and the other dog from hell
  • blaze1zanebrobst
    Options
    how do u post pictures on here?
  • queendeej
    queendeej Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    A pit bull--the best friend ever!!!
  • tishad58
    tishad58 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Most wonderful cuddle pup= codependent Doberman age 4... Affectionately referred to as Mr. Wonderful. :)
  • Retiredmom72
    Retiredmom72 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I have a handsome black Cocker Spaniel. His name is Sable because his fur reminds me of a sable mink coat. My yellow Lab/Chow mix passed away this past spring. To those of you whose dogs have recently crossed the Rainbow Bridge, my heart goes out to you.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    My little Lola....she's a pitbull/terrier mix and just the most loyal loving thing ever...

[img]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s503/alexhawkdesk/Lola and Trip/Lola-1.jpg[/img]

This summer learning that bugs do not always taste good...

[img]http://i1055.photobucket.com/albums/s503/alexhawkdesk/Lola and Trip/broughthomeahorsetodaymom.jpg[/img]

and with her "brother" my mother's dog Otis (a brindle Great Dane) We call this the "Mom....i kinda brought a horse home today" look.
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Two very active, very hyper, oversized Airedales (the best breed ever!). Brother and sister rescues. Ruby and Otis

ruby_otis_1_small.jpg
  • 3RachaelFaith3
    3RachaelFaith3 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    jack russell and a ridgeback