Replies

• Today414
    Today414 Posts: 118
    Options
    Boxer/Lab mix and a Mini Aussie
  • Harlequin16
    Harlequin16 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Used to have a Bull Mastiff x Bull Arab, such a good dog :) since he weighed more than me he was a big difficult to walk though haha
  • NomiS6
    NomiS6 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Labs
  • Jennaissance
    Options
    1/2 Great Dane 1/4 Irish Wolfhound 1/4 English Mastiff = 200 pound gentle giant!
  • jaysonhijinx
    jaysonhijinx Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Staffordshire bullterrier :)
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    Bull mastiff - very stubourn dog but soooo funny in her ways and a rescue dog with a purple tongue so I guess some chow in there somewhere. Poor little chap was in kennels for two years and was going to be put to sleep the day after I visited. He came home with me and he is such a loving dog. Very well behaved. He isn't the prettiest dog but two years worth of people walking past him missed out on a fabulous dog. He has odd ears and bow legs. I love both my dogs
  • c2111
    c2111 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Harry as seen in pic is a beagle/basset was nearly a sniffer dog for the airport but he didnt like planes! anyway hes a fabo dog and here he is on the treadmill, go harry go!
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Giant schanuzer/lab(65lbs) and a rat terrier(11lbs)
  • Kidostud
    Kidostud Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I've got 3 staffies. Two of them are rescues. I loooove staffies.
  • kimbly71
    kimbly71 Posts: 188
    Options
    I have a Boston terrier (Amos) and a Boston/beagle mix (Milo). They are the best and I cannot imagine my life without their crazy butts! I have pics of them on my profile. :)
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    An imaginary one.
  • jcrowfoot
    jcrowfoot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have a Jack Russell, Lily (pictured) and a Bichon Frise, Bogie, and a cat, Boris (who thinks he's a dog).
  • Mich49045
    Mich49045 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    my son is a shih tzu named C.J. :)
  • SpannaMUNKY
    Options
    Akita-Inu, sometimes known as a Japanese Akita...
    Hes a total softie, but because he is a big dog and some people use them for fighting they have a bad rep.
  • Waagosh2012
    Options
    Dog 1: Chihuahua-Terrier Mix (15 Years Old)

Dog 2: Lab-Chow-Beagle Mix (5.5 Months Old) - She has the body of a beagle, the head of a Lab and the purple mouth/tongue of a Chow. LOL!
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Rescue Mutt here. No idea what he is and we're more than happy to keep it that way :)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    We have a chocolate lab/shepherd mix named Gracie. She's 8 years old now, she's been a great dog! Very sweet dog. Our next dog will be a beagle. :)
  • links_slayer
    links_slayer Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    Dog 2: Lab-Chow-Beagle Mix (5.5 Months Old) - She has the body of a beagle, the head of a Lab and the purple mouth/tongue of a Chow. LOL!

lol is right! :laugh:
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    A Jack Russell X unknown - an Animal Welfare League Dog. Best decision we ever made - save a life and see how good it makes you feel. Can't believe the previous owners didn't care enough to come and collect this gorgeous boy - some people don't deserve dogs. I'll only ever have rescue dogs from now on - I think Pet Shop regulations should be changed so that they have to have only rescue dogs available - that would put a stop to the puppy farming and the tragic losses that follow it.