110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• Kurls4Daze
    Kurls4Daze Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    GOD BLESS YOU!! YOU LOOK AMAZING WOW HARD WORK PAID OFF!!
  • ajfc1971
    ajfc1971 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of yourselve you have done amazing ... well done, you are an inspiration x
  • GailShawyer
    Options
    You are an inspiration! What a wonderful reward for all your hard work and persistence. I know you will get to your goal. WELL DONE!!!!
    :happy:
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Your success story was one of those that, when I first found the website and started logging properly last January, convinced me that I could actually lose the weight I needed to lose. Now you've confirmed for me that not only can I finish losing it, but I can also keep it off! Thank you - and huge congratulations! You do look fantastic - and I agree, at least 10 years younger!
  • LennyInFlorida
    Options
    Amazing every time i see it!! Congrats you should be so proud!! I know I am of you!!
  • Gizzy1976
    Gizzy1976 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Omg!!! What a transformation, you look great!!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Your success story was one of those that, when I first found the website and started logging properly last January, convinced me that I could actually lose the weight I needed to lose. Now you've confirmed for me that not only can I finish losing it, but I can also keep it off! Thank you - and huge congratulations! You do look fantastic - and I agree, at least 10 years younger!

Thanks so much. I always said I was going to stick around even in maintenance.
  • dkaryna
    dkaryna Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Well Done! :)
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    WOW you look so different, you look absolutely fantastic and are an inspiration to people like me who struggle losing weight. Well done!!!
  • calamity71
    calamity71 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you look awesome! I love inspiration from success stories. Thanks for sharing.
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • bamalady45
    bamalady45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!you look great:bigsmile:
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look 20-years younger but you look so much happier. Your pictures affected me so much. The "old" you looked defeated, sad, and even lonely. Now you look confident, happy, and enthusiastic. You should be so very proud of yourself.

This. The change in your facial expression says it all: confident, healthy, happy with yourself. Way to go!

Very inspiring for me, thanks for posting!
  • troys1981
    troys1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Motivation for me, definitely. ...
  • burnitab
    burnitab Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! I started mfp three weeks ago and I'm down 11 pounds.
  • PReiss828
    PReiss828 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Add me as another person who is truly inspired by you...what a transformation!! Thank you so much for sharing!!
  • cmcquivey
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! its really inspiring to see your pics and story!
  • catdoc1
    catdoc1 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Super inspirational, thank you for sharing and congratulations!!!
  • IamAsize6
    Options
    You are gorgeous and a courageous inspiration. What a beautiful accomplishment. Congratulations!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look 20-years younger but you look so much happier. Your pictures affected me so much. The "old" you looked defeated, sad, and even lonely. Now you look confident, happy, and enthusiastic. You should be so very proud of yourself.

This. The change in your facial expression says it all: confident, healthy, happy with yourself. Way to go!

Very inspiring for me, thanks for posting!

Thank you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!