110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• lindaamarie
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congratulations on such an awesome accomplishment :D Pure inspiration for me!
  • BowaBowa
    BowaBowa Posts: 162
    Options
    Congrats! ! ! You look amazing :bigsmile:
  • emchip1983
    Options
    you look stunning , such a big change :)
  • newthin
    Options
    Absolutely truly amazing!!! You look gorgeous!!
  • Lynn995
    Lynn995 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I am where you were a year ago...same height and almost same weight. So glad to see it really can be done! Congratulations and enjoy the new healthier you!
  • spatulathumbs
    spatulathumbs Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look so *young* in your after pics. Really, one of the most remarkable stories I've read. :)
  • lilann1961
    lilann1961 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    The difference is amazing! YOU LOOK GREAT!!!! One of the best success stories!
  • polskadot
    polskadot Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! and so inspirational. So glad that you were able to reach your goals and get healthy. You look FANTASTIC too!! Well done!
  • boslund2
    boslund2 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    One word...AMAZING!!!
  • Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Fantastic! So happy for you!! :flowerforyou:
  • georjygirl62
    Options
    Awesome!
  • sunnyinaz78
    Options
    Beautiful! congratulations, you should be very proud of yourself, what an accomplishment. Your happiness shows!
  • justvap1
    Options
    your pictures made me tear up ....great job!:drinker:
  • VP72
    VP72 Posts: 89
    Options
    Your journey has been a fantastic inspiration to us all. I am sure there must have been hard times, as well as the good! How did you do it? Did you follow a specific diet, or just eat healthier. You look soooo much younger too. Your motivation & focus will hopefully rub off on everyone that reads your post! I think you look great as you are, but I know it's all about a personal target - so I wish you the best of luck to get to your final goal! :happy:
  • krystalgwensaul
    Options
    Fabulous . Congratulations !!
  • RavenBeauty87
    RavenBeauty87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Girl, that freaked me out when I went from the last before picture to the after! It was like BAM look at me now!!!! CRAZY love it and health wise that is amazing as well.... Your defiantly going to be a inspiration to many that are ready to give up :D
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thanks for sharing!
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational!!!! And you look great - What a bonus - looking so wonderful and better health! My CONGRATS!!!

:happy: :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • memea83
    memea83 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING...thanks for sharing...and inspiring us...;)
  • Audreymulder
    Options
    Well done, You look fantastic. You are a great inspiration to others.
    :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!