110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    You look so much happier.
  • SheriF49
    SheriF49 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Any tips?
  • kraft_kris
    kraft_kris Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I LITERALLY gasped out loud when I saw your after pic. Absolutely amazing results! Congratulations.
  • angie6171
    angie6171 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and younger too! Whether or not you lose those last few pounds, you have done an amazing job and as long you are keeping active then I say who cares about those last few pounds! Congratulations to you!
  • Lissette_Brooks
    Lissette_Brooks Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I don't know where to begin. What a journey this has and continues to be. I joined mfp 2 years ago today weighing in at an all time high of 277 pounds on my 5' 8" frame. I faced many healthy issues. Type 1 diabetes, high blood pressure, elevated cholesterol, partial blockage of one of the arteries of my heart and I knew that time was ticking and I was digging my own premature grave. By 9 months in I had lost 100 pounds and at the 1 year mark I was down 110 pounds and I have maintained that 110 pound loss for exactly a year. I've been trying to lose the last 10 to 15 stubborn pounds for a year now. People aren't kidding when they say the last 10 are the hardest. No giving up for this girl. I will keep up the good fight and whether or not the pounds come off is a very small part of the big picture. My diabetes is well under control, blood pressure is on the low normal side, resting heart rate is low, total cholesterol is 143. I went from busting out of my size 24 to now fitting comfortably in a size 10 and fitness levels are amazing.

189520_10150152684986255_604361254_8053061_8088690_n.jpg
    scan0014.jpg
    fatfatfat.jpg
    009.jpg
    Cindywinterformal.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    CindyLouisProm2012.jpg

You're amazing! Congrats. :)
  • Jessi9598
    Options
    Seriously fantastic job!! You look amazing and your health has improved what an awesome thing!! :)
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Seriously fantastic job!! You look amazing and your health has improved what an awesome thing!! :)

Thanks a million :bigsmile:
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Two thumbs way up! You should be very proud of yourself. :noway:
  • DonC2013
    Options
    you look incredible. All I can say is wow!
  • electriq
    electriq Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Wonderful! What an inspiration!
  • DTClarke
    DTClarke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You Loook Marrrrrrrrrrrrrrvelous !!! I am on my own 85 Lbs. journey just restarted this 01/04/13
  • fiercekindness
    fiercekindness Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!
  • JillyBadass
    JillyBadass Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hell Yes!! Totally inspiring! I can't wait to be 1 year from now!!
  • leehenryfox
    leehenryfox Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I still can't believe you're both the same person in the pics!
  • DebraYvonne
    DebraYvonne Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    congratulations! you did a fabulous job and you look GREAT!
  • AnjellaRose_GF_SillyYak
    Options
    wow, awesome. you look great
  • LisaGillum
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard work paying off! You do indeed look radiant! Beautiful lady!
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like these posts where the op has maintained for a year or more as I know for personal experience that losing it is only half the battle. Often when someone posts that they just reached goal I hope that they can maintain that & not be back in a years time having to lose all, some or more again.

Well done op, you look great & even though those last 10 are being a pain you will get there eventually if you need to.
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I like these posts where the op has maintained for a year or more as I know for personal experience that losing it is only half the battle. Often when someone posts that they just reached goal I hope that they can maintain that & not be back in a years time having to lose all, some or more again.

Well done op, you look great & even though those last 10 are being a pain you will get there eventually if you need to.

Thank you. You're so right, maintenance is a different beast and takes as much work. You don't cross a finish line and just go back to the person you were before. The difference between weight loss and maintenance is a fine line.
  • cricketgil
    cricketgil Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you look amazing!!! Good job and keep up the good work!!! :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: !!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!