Anyone in their 20s and 5'4-5'5

Options
I would love to have more people as friends on here that are the same height and age as me. I am 23 and 5'4.5. My goal is to reach 120lbs by my birthday, which is in the summer (June).
I am currently eating 1600 calories and decreasing by the week. I used an app to calculate how many calories I should eat per week. I am also doing Insanity and I am on Day 4. I can't wait until I am done. :)
Hello to everyone and Good luck!!<3

Replies

• SG_Diary
    SG_Diary Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5
    current weight - 124pounds
    goal weight - 120-115pounds

My birthday is in july....we will look hot for our birthdays and summer!! :D
  • Saiava
    Saiava Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    5'4" and 20 years old. Feel free to friend me if you want. :)
  • Sunniva88
    Options
    HI,
    I'm 5'4 and 24 years old. my current weight is 143, looking to get down to about 120. Pretty new to mfp, feel free to add me if you like, that goes for all the people on this tread :) wouldnt mind having some mfp friends with similar height and age. Yay for smokin' summer bods!
  • sofiawantstolose
    sofiawantstolose Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm 5'5.8" and I weigh 150 pounds. My goal weight is 125 pounds. I'd love you all guys to add me as a friend on MFP
  • justine702
    justine702 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    24 5'4" !!! trying to lose at least 20 lbs! add me, ive been trying to get my friends to do it with me, most of them are being lazy lol
  • squirrelythegreat
    squirrelythegreat Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 24, 5'4" maybe 5'4.5" Looking to go from 185 to 160-165. My goal is to enlist in the military (and look great for summer) May birthday :D

*edit* Also doing Insanity, on day 6 right now.
  • BearDreams
    Options
    Hello Ladies and Gents. I am 5'4 , age 22 and I weigh 110 pounds. I have a son who is just over 1 year old! I could lose two pounds and still be "Healthy" But I feel that I am at my ideal weight already. This is tracking is to ensure I am eating the right foods, and really focus on what I Do consume throughout an average day. Nipping any unhealthy habits in the butt. Nice to Meet you all :)
  • alyssakosinski
    Options
    im 21.
    height-5'4
    weight- 149
    goal- 115

add me everyone (:
  • goldied01
    goldied01 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

No I am not in my 20's . But, I am 5' 4.5 and I USE to be 115 to 120lbs in my 20's until my early 40's. I can tell you that I was always working hard to stay at that weight and when I look back at my old pictures, I looked toooooo thin! I didn't think that way at the time. Wish someone would of told me I looked anorexic. Please be careful, girls. Just saying.
  • BearDreams
    Options
    I agree whole heartedly that there is a too thin level. But if your BMI is within healthy for your body size, how is it bad for you? Though I wouldnt want to be at the end of my range by any means. Are you suffering from a lot of health problems for maintaining your body shape through the years?
  • kokalvt
    kokalvt Posts: 143
    Options
    Hi!
    SW- 170lbs
    CW-168lbs
    GW-145lbs

Feel free to friend me!
  • cathrynfay
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is 120lbs by January of 2014. I have almost 90 pounds to lose, but I'm off to a good start.
  • lleonard88
    Options
    Hey all, yeah I'm not even as close to being as little as most of you but my goals are still similar.
    Height: 5'4"
    Weight: 221
    Goal weight: 130

This app and this website has been such a great source encouragement for me so far, and I'm really hoping I can see this through all the way through to the end.
  • ljbird13
    Options
    I am 5'5 and currently weigh 152lbs...looking to get down to about 133lbs....hoping to lose 5-10lbs over this next month. I am going on a vacation in February!
  • magariesatto
    Options
    Hi everyone.

I'm 25 - 5'4, 142 pounds - looking to get back to 120ish.

I just joined the website. Right now, I'm trying to log my foods honestly to give myself an idea of how to change. I'm not physically active (due to pain issues), so I'm focusing on just the food right now. I'll add in exercise in the future, but I can't handle too much change all at once. I lost weight quickly, years ago, and then gained it all back plus more - so I don't plan on rushing anything.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Queen_Adrock
    Queen_Adrock Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm the high end of both - 29 and 5'5 and 1/4. I thiiiink I still count. :flowerforyou:
  • kalafowler
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and 25 years old. After having my son I ended up at 167.7 pounds. I am currently 145.4 and am hoping to be 130-135 (my bust is quite larger than before having my son). I have done Insanity once already, I lost 10 pounds and 9 inches. I am about to start my second round. I have a cruise coming up in April that I want to look good for!! Feel free to add me :)
  • RoseAmongThorns91
    RoseAmongThorns91 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all! I'm 21 and 5'4.5"

CW - 172
    GW - 145 (but more important, get below 160 and stay there)

Feel free to add me!
  • Tiffanie0407
    Options
    HI i'm 5'5 24 years old and my goal weight is 135 everyone can add me and i'm also trying to lose weight so i can fit in that little cheetah print dress on my bday (April)
  • Francesca3434
    Options
    Hi guys, I'm 22 and 5'4,

Sw 172
    Cw 145

Hoping to get down to 120 by the summer, feel free to add me, i could use some friends with similar aims :)