NSV - Old Jeans!

Options
I heard news today that the event I had to go to tomorrow had a dress code. The most important aspect of it was to wear jeans.
You see, I haven't worn jeans in literally MONTHS because the jeans I had were tight in all the wrong areas and because I have gained a lot of weight since I bought them, I had an uncomfortable muffin top. I refused to buy bigger sized jeans and just wore leggings, dresses, and skirts.

In panic, I had to look for those jeans that I let rot in my closet. I slowly dragged each pant leg up my legs thinking I would need all the help I could get just so it could fit around my thighs.

Lo and behold, it fits. And I didn't even have to suck in. No muffin top, either! And I could sit down with no fear of mooning anyone.
Now I can gladly say I'm a size 10 without lying to myself. Or to anyone, for that matter (:

Biggest NSV I've ever had (:

Replies

• Scallyboo
    Scallyboo Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Well done, bet it feels great! Lol'd at the mooning comment! I hate that!

Im exactly where you were at the moment, living in dresses and leggings in work. Jammies ends and my husbands t shirts at home!
    I have one pair of casual jeans that close on me, but none of my dressy jeans fit me yet!
  • Werglum
    Werglum Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yay!! What a good feeling :) I had a pair of jeans that were folded away for 6 years as they were too small to fit, but too new and expensive to throw away. Now they are back in the drawer but because they are too big!!
  • _jkr
    _jkr Posts: 24
    Options
    Well done, bet it feels great! Lol'd at the mooning comment! I hate that!

Im exactly where you were at the moment, living in dresses and leggings in work. Jammies ends and my husbands t shirts at home!
    I have one pair of casual jeans that close on me, but none of my dressy jeans fit me yet!

You'll get there soon!
    I'm back to wearing jeans because of this (:
  • _jkr
    Options
    Yay!! What a good feeling :) I had a pair of jeans that were folded away for 6 years as they were too small to fit, but too new and expensive to throw away. Now they are back in the drawer but because they are too big!!

Wow, that's great! I can't wait to outgrow my clothes (:
  • NudlBea
    NudlBea Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I srsly just begun my diet yesterday, and I am looking for all the motivation I can get. Leggings, dresses and skirts are my life saviors right now, bc my muffin top is out of control LOL. I srsly don't even CONSIDER jeans when dressing anymore, and had just about given up on ever wearing them again, but now I read this and WOW!!!! It makes me wanna hang in there, pull through and get my butt back in the gym!! Thanks for sharing and giving out great inspiration vibes- and congrats in having left the sucking-it-in days behind you!! Bravo!!
  • _jkr
    Options
    THIS IS SO COOL!!!! I srsly just begun my diet yesterday, and I am looking for all the motivation I can get. Leggings, dresses and skirts are my life saviors right now, bc my muffin top is out of control LOL. I srsly don't even CONSIDER jeans when dressing anymore, and had just about given up on ever wearing them again, but now I read this and WOW!!!! It makes me wanna hang in there, pull through and get my butt back in the gym!! Thanks for sharing and giving out great inspiration vibes- and congrats in having left the sucking-it-in days behind you!! Bravo!!

Yes, thank you! You'll definitely get there, too!
    I literally gave up my jeans during the past few months. I'm glad to have a few more choices in clothing again (:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!