What Is Everyone's Favourite Form Of Exersise?

Options

Replies

• PrettyPearl88
    PrettyPearl88 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Playing tennis! That's my absolute favorite because I'm feisty and competitive lol!
    Volleyball, especially beach volleyball!
    Anything that involves dancing!
    Walking and jogging around the park, around my neighborhood, and especially on the beach!
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    I like a diversity of activities, including the time in the gym with the weights, but bicycling feels the most fun.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    shake weight
  • Waagosh2012
    Options
    One type of exercise that I enjoy is house-cleaning when no one else is home. I find it relaxing and non-strenuous. Gardening is also another form of mild exercise I find enjoyable (early in the morning or later in the evening though... not midday!)!!
  • kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I live within walking distance of a lake so I looove to go kayaking in the summer! During the winter I have been enjoying running since the temperature is not ridiculously boiling hot!
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    I love lifting weights!! ChaLEAN Extreme is an awesome workout! ;)
  • katkrak
    katkrak Posts: 92
    Options
    Kickboxing is also a lot of fun!! :)
  • Driagnor
    Driagnor Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love weights but my absolute favourite is going to trance parties here in Cape Town and dancing to incredible music for hours and hours on end.
  • 60x60
    60x60 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I do the exercise in the gym for health, but I have grown to love outdoor physical activity with family and friends: riding my bicycle and swimming in the summer; snow shoeing and hiking. So pleased that my exercise in the gym and weight loss have created the framework for me to have a more active lifestyle.
  • JULIEdance
    JULIEdance Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I love dancing (mostly ballet, but any type is great), ice skating (figure skating), swimming (awesome pool near from where my parents live - great activity for weekends), hiking (once in a while), long walks (all the time).
  • nachodman
    nachodman Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love to bike (actually rode bike in to work today), run and swim...temperatures too cold to swim the back yard, much less the open gulf...The best thing about taking physio to lose weight is that you can lose weight merely by just avoiding the couch! Get out and just do something, everyday, that you enjoy. Do you like to run? Find a park with a lake and run around the perimeter of the lake. Do you cycle? The benefits to your cardiovascular systme are proven with and by research, but the pleasure you can derive from enjoying nature, especially if you cycle with your mate! And let's not forget dancing. JULIdance has great input regarding hikes, that is something I wish I had closer to me, good hiking trails...
    Best of luck and the key is to keep it fun! When exercise becomes a chore...time to reevaluate what you are doing and where you want to be!!! All the best, and stay the course...
  • lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I'm really boring - I love walking. Which is funny really, as if you'd said to me a year ago 'it's only a 10 minute walk', I'd have been like 'oh, FFS.'
  • OkRebeccaJay
    OkRebeccaJay Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Play Roller Derby!! you dont even realise you are exercising as its so much fun :D
  • missyfarr
    missyfarr Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Trail running (no treadmill for me), yoga and hiking!!
  • P90XBowler
    P90XBowler Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I'd have to go with pushups on med balls.
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    Options
    running and circuit training. I live on Lake Michigan so summer runs on the beach are my fav
  • Zalovar
    Zalovar Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I do a variety of exercises but the only ones I actually enjoy doing are playing Soccer and Lifting. Everything else is just necessary.
  • Donnarose82
    Options
    I do classes ...
    Les Mills Body Attack, Body Combat, RIP and Body Pump and on occasion a cycle class called RPM (Australian here) I love them and alternate as much as i can between work and my child with special needs. But we are all different and find enjoyment in different ways... :)
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I mostly workout at home. I get bored easily, so I have a variety of dvds that I use to mix it up. I really like Kettlebell workouts and kickboxing workouts. I also like Tabata.
  • BroiledNotFried
    BroiledNotFried Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Hiking, kayaking, and, OF COURSE figure skating.