Hi Everyone! Need motivation and accountability!

Options
I'm a stay-at-home mom to four little boys (ages 5 and under). When it comes to weight gain while pregnant, I'm a total pro. I gained 90 lbs with my oldest, 55 with my 3 year-old, 45 with my 2 year-old and 35 with my 9.5 month-old. Because I had them all very close together, I still have a pesky 80 lbs left to go. :o)

Weight loss is a difficult thing and I'm excited to be part of a group of people who are going through the same thing as I am!

Today is day 1 and so far, so good! :bigsmile:

Replies

• aymetcalf
    aymetcalf Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I'm trying to lose 60lbs which I managed to gain without having children! haha. Feel free to add me as a friend! :flowerforyou:
  • Sebastiansmommy
    Options
    :bigsmile: Welcome aboard. feel free to add me as well :bigsmile:
  • TZEJsMommy
    Options
    Ha ha! Yeah, I was overweight and had lost weight before having kids, too! I was about a size 4/6 right before I got pregnant with my first and gained 90 lbs. NEEDLESS to say, I haven't been that small since. :sad: Chances are, I won't be that small again, but I'll be healthy and smaller than I am!! :happy:
  • TZEJsMommy
    Options
    Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • gelbell
    gelbell Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hey i kind of have the same situation as you i need motivation. I lost about 30lbs before i got pregnant ha. now my little girl is 8 months and i just want to fit into my old jeans. One day we will lose the weight or just be healthier.:happy:
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Hey there! I have three kids three and under! Ugh its a hecktic world I totally know! And I know putting on the pounds with pregnancy. I am here for you if you need anything. Good luck sweety!:happy:
  • zionjeannine
    zionjeannine Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hello there, you will do a fabulous job. This site is a wonderful tool to use to your advantage. BEST WISHES!!
  • TZEJsMommy
    Options
    Hey there! I have three kids three and under! Ugh its a hecktic world I totally know! And I know putting on the pounds with pregnancy. I am here for you if you need anything. Good luck sweety!:happy:

Just wanted to say that my youngest turns 1 on July 1st! Yay for July babies!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options

Just wanted to say that my youngest turns 1 on July 1st! Yay for July babies!

Yeh! They are the ruby babies!
  • TZEJsMommy
    Options
    Hello there, you will do a fabulous job. This site is a wonderful tool to use to your advantage. BEST WISHES!!

Thank you!
  • rwillia9
    rwillia9 Posts: 2
    Options
    I need some motivation, too. I am a single mother of only one 3 year old and I am constantly working trying to make ends meet. This leaves very little time for the TLC that I need to keep myself going. I have been on this system for a couple months (off and on, I am afraid) but I never tried to communicate with anyone and I thought it was time to start. I welcome you and hope that you welcome me as well!

Here's to us making it happen!
  • tzipporah
    tzipporah Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Me too! Definitely add me if you'd like. I'm starting just about the same time.