I bought a Pink CD

Options

Replies

• Cindy873
    Cindy873 Posts: 1,165
    Options
    It was for my girlfriend. Do you think my wife will be mad?

Just lie about it. She'll never figure it out.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Buy a Lady Gaga CD to cover your tracks. Tell her its for your boyfriend

Solid advice, thanks.
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    You know what they teach you in kindergarten...sharing is caring! ;)
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    If you tell your wife about the CD, she might be mad you didn't get her one. If you tell the GF about the wife then SHE might be mad. Tough decisions, bro.
  • perfectingpatti
    perfectingpatti Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Just lie about it.

So many missed opportunities here, Windy. "At least you have a wife and a girlfriend"...
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Just tell her it was a gift for her, both the girlfriend and the cd.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Lie about ALLLL the CDs!
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    C'mon now, Rock! You know you are just lying to your wife about having a girlfriend because you really bought that CD for yourself.
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,072 Member
    Options
    Real men wear Pink!

Like a hat.
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Why do you have to make fun of the poor woman with this post? So many people do that. It was an honest question; cut her some slack.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Why should she? She should just be happy that you have great taste! :flowerforyou:
  • Chief_Rocka
    Options
    C'mon now, Rock! You know you are just lying to your wife about having a girlfriend because you really bought that CD for yourself.

which would be the more severe violation?
  • AliceAsya
    AliceAsya Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    is this a joke about this post? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/848077-question-about-husbands-music-choice

"I normally don't ask opinions about stuff like this from people I don't know but this isn't something I'm willing to talk about with anyone who I know in the real-world. This site is one of the few places where I'm almost positive nobody knows the real-world me.

Anyway....

My husband just purchased two P!nk cd's (he doesn't know I know this). When I asked him what he had ordered he told me some classical guitar cd's. Trust me when I say P!nk is not on his radar of music he listens to (or me), not even close.

So here is the thing. He obviously lied to me about what he purchased. He purchased something very unusual for him. This of course raises all sorts of red flags for me.

Am I just being paranoid? Or does this sound fishy to other people too?
  • Chief_Rocka
    Options

Why should she? She should just be happy that you have great taste! :flowerforyou:

My girlfriend is kinda hot
  • Chief_Rocka
    Options
    is this a joke about this post? http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/848077-question-about-husbands-music-choice

"I normally don't ask opinions about stuff like this from people I don't know but this isn't something I'm willing to talk about with anyone who I know in the real-world. This site is one of the few places where I'm almost positive nobody knows the real-world me.

Anyway....

My husband just purchased two P!nk cd's (he doesn't know I know this). When I asked him what he had ordered he told me some classical guitar cd's. Trust me when I say P!nk is not on his radar of music he listens to (or me), not even close.

So here is the thing. He obviously lied to me about what he purchased. He purchased something very unusual for him. This of course raises all sorts of red flags for me.

CRAP!!!!!

You guys never saw me here

*deactivates*
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options

Anyway....

CRAP!!!!!

You guys never saw me here

*deactivates*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is why we love you!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options

Probably closer to the truth! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options

Kind of mean, but hilarious!
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    DAMN! Rock you sold me out by telling everyone I like Pink! SMDH!