Avoiding the forums like the plague

13»

Replies

• christinehetz80
    christinehetz80 Posts: 490 Member
    Thats what I've been doing lately because its getting crazy heated up in there...and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...plus I tend to overeat if I stay in the kitchen. So its Friday Lets have some fun. What song makes you think Yay!!!!!!!! Its the weekend time to have fun!

I'm loving some old skool and I mean OLD SKOOL Harry Belafonte this morning.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpNk860pTO4

Typical! You try and start a good post and keep it clean and free of IDIOTIC comments, but what can you expect from these people???

oh boo,

seems like OP is joining in the fun.

Happy Friday.

Why not? Its friday? I don't care if people want their women in the kitchen making a sammich and then in the laundry room. For the record I want my men mowing the lawn without shirts on.

Then, they can clean the pool in their speedo!

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Or change the motor oil in the car in their boxers.
  • elzuria13
    elzuria13 Posts: 12 Member
    Love the Harry Belafonte! It boosted my spirits on a dark, rainy morning. I may have to listen to more of his stuff today to imagine a beautiful warm sunny day.
  • heiditracker
    heiditracker Posts: 18 Member
    Ok 80's time? I used to love to work out to "Chains of Love". Although I love Harry too!
  • christinehetz80
    Love the Harry Belafonte! It boosted my spirits on a dark, rainy morning. I may have to listen to more of his stuff today to imagine a beautiful warm sunny day.

yay!!!! Glad to hear that!!!!!!!!
  • Windy_
    Windy_ Posts: 1,012 Member
    Thats what I've been doing lately because its getting crazy heated up in there...and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen...plus I tend to overeat if I stay in the kitchen. So its Friday Lets have some fun. What song makes you think Yay!!!!!!!! Its the weekend time to have fun!

I know exactly what you mean!!! Exercise is supposed to make people release endorphines, not backlashings!! :noway:

But, you know what they say about opinions....Anyhoo, I think sometimes there's a lot of tension amongst the rankings here and you need to develop a bit of a thick skin. However, on the flipside...it seems that eating right and exercising causes some folks to be a little on the hypersensitive side!!:flowerforyou: I tend to just let it all roll like water off a duck's *kitten*!!

So..to you all I say...chillax peeps!!!:drinker: :heart: It's 80's Friday here (as usual) - so turn up some tunes and get ready for a little fun!!

I think you posted this in the wrong thread..
  • christinehetz80
    Ok 80's time? I used to love to work out to "Chains of Love". Although I love Harry too!

you can't go wrong with the 80s to cheer you up!!!!!!!!!
  • sullus
    sullus Posts: 2,839 Member

Typical! You try and start a good post and keep it clean and free of IDIOTIC comments, but what can you expect from these people???

oh boo,

Happy Friday.

Why not? Its friday? I don't care if people want their women in the kitchen making a sammich and then in the laundry room. For the record I want my men mowing the lawn without shirts on.

Reminds me of a joke ...

One Saturday afternoon, a man was sitting in his lawn chair drinking beer and watching his wife mow the lawn. A neighbor lady was so outraged at this, she came over and shouted at the man, "You should be hung!"

To which he calmly replied, "I am. That's why she cuts the grass!"
  • chunkiedunker
    chunkiedunker Posts: 144 Member
    I know I'm cheesy but this songs always get me going!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSD4vsh1zDA
  • alofay
    alofay Posts: 127 Member
    lmao, I just made chad look like a total do***e. Not on purpose... Pretty fun tho
  • dare2love81
    dare2love81 Posts: 928 Member

oh boo,

Happy Friday.

Reminds me of a joke ...

One Saturday afternoon, a man was sitting in his lawn chair drinking beer and watching his wife mow the lawn. A neighbor lady was so outraged at this, she came over and shouted at the man, "You should be hung!"

WIN
  • christinehetz80
    lmao, I just made chad look like a total do***e. Not on purpose... Pretty fun tho

haha! Andi...I do love that song....did you jack his account?
  • christinehetz80

oh boo,

Happy Friday.

Reminds me of a joke ...

WIN

I agree!!!!!!!!!! totally cracked me up!