Who has KIDS? How many? Ages

Options

Replies

• coachjade1
    coachjade1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I have 2 - a boy who is 7 and a girl that is 5 (she thinks she is 16 however). I go to the gym at 5 AM as when I get home from my day of teaching PE and volunteering as a diving coach, the last thing I want to do is be away from my kids and husband. Even days like today when I over sleep (RARELY) I squeeze in a work out at work during my lunch. My own kids and my students keep me busy and happy...
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    i have 3 kids boy aged 5, boy aged 2 and girl aged 18months and im 19 weeks pregnant with another girl :)

oh how i miss the bath tub days..LOL water bill was cheaper back then
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    Expecting my first currently. He's due February 17th.

Yay. My boy was Jan 17th :) Bet you're ready to get it over with. I hated being preggers!

I'm getting to the "ugh, I hope this baby comes RIGHT at 37 weeks!" stage! Knowing my luck, he'll be late.
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Married with 5!!! Yes 5! 3boys and 2 girls. Boys are 17, 13 and 12. Girls are 16 and 10.
    You would think with all the running around I do, I should be dropping off pounds everywhere. NOT..LOL It's working from 8-5. Mon.thru Friday then little league football practice from 6-8 with games on Saturdays. Then its jazz, ballet, tap etc. For my 10 yr.old on Mon.and Wed. Plus Bible study on Wednesdays. Football games on Tuesday's for my 13 yr.old. Mime and praise and worship on Thursday and Saturday. Thank goodness no one wanted to play basketball. Which brings us into track season for 4out of 5 kids. Oops almost forgot a child at band practice..gotta go and support the 16 yr.old at her dance recital. Did I mention I still have to cook, oh wait..let me think..is it a fastfood night. Hubby works evenings dang still gotta cook!! I don't remember signing up for this..I think it was in the fine print of BEING A PARENT!! Where's my ME TIME?! LOL Now I guess.

forgot to write :p

I got a 2 1/2 yr old. My little angle brat. I have a hard enough time with her, but 5? wow, you're a badass
  • iamkarent
    iamkarent Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I am a single mom of 4 , they are 17, 13, 5 and 4, and getting married in the next couple months to the most wonderful man ever...so my oldest child will be 44. :)
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    I have two :smile: My son is 8 and my daughter will be 6 in four days

They're my JOY
  • zarablue
    Options
    I completely understand! I have five children myself. Ages: 17, 14, 11, 9 and 7. Life can be so crazy no matter how many kids we have, right!? I have a wonderful husband who I couldn't do any of this with out. We both started MFP this past week/ week and half ago.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    5 kids
    25 year old girl
    23 year old boy
    20 year old boy
    14 year old girl
    11 year old girl
  • monariC
    monariC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You are a saint for being able to handle all little ones!
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 4 kids. 8, 6, 2, 6 months- 1 boy and 3 girls. I work only part time. Kid care and after school programs are just too much money. My son is in a before school program and an after school program. They also have saturday school to. In a few weeks they will be starting karate and ARt classes. The hardest time of my day is gettign into bed. Thank god my 6 month old is already sleeping through the night. She is such a good baby.
  • rubymeg
    Options
    I have 3, oldest is girl almost 14 and two boys 8 and 6
  • di1428
    di1428 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i have 3 kids boy aged 5, boy aged 2 and girl aged 18months and im 19 weeks pregnant with another girl :)

congrats! :)
  • LMT2012
    LMT2012 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Wow! So many big families here! I have two girls, 16 and 18 years
  • dizy17
    dizy17 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i am a mom of 3.

Leilani - 16
    Anahi - 12
    Isaiah - 3
  • 1Pretty_Busy_Mom
    1Pretty_Busy_Mom Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    HI!
    I have 2 - a boy who is 7 and a girl that is 5 (she thinks she is 16 however).

LOL...the girls..and my 16 thinks she is 25
  • JJMcFlur
    Options
    I am 27 years old and we have 4 :D two girls aged 6 and 7 and 2 boys aged 2 and 4 :D my life is constantly running. Thankfully I am a stay at home mom but that doesn't mean i am any less busy! We are up by 6:45AM every day and running. I also babysit another 2 year old twice a week and do disability repite for a 17yr old twice a week. As most of you have said, where is the ME TIME and how do I get some. I did WW 2 years ago(right after my little guy was born) and proudly lost 37lbs, putting me under 180lb which i hadn't been since i was pregnant with our first. sadly i had to have surgery and haven't been able to get back under 200lbs since :( i am looking for motivation to finally get back to a managable place and STAY THERE! :D
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    I have two wonderful and ornery little boys: 9 and 10. :)
  • erinpooh
    Options
    Two, a 13-year-old boy and a three-year-old girl. Just finally finished losing the baby weight from #2!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    i am a mom of 3.

Leilani - 16
    Anahi - 12
    Isaiah - 3

Great names!!!
  • Chelle_Davis
    Options
    i am a mom of 3.

Leilani - 16
    Anahi - 12